bbarcheryhunter

Members
  • Posts

    617
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by bbarcheryhunter

  1. I shoot a martin bow with 70# draw .the bow is about 11 years old but i really like it. I use the 3 blade spitfire and so far every deer i hit close 2 vitals went dead including a few i hit in the shoulder . I guess i'am blessed with a good shoulder because i don't have 2 move much 2 draw
  2. My season was a fun one i seen 2 nice 8s b4 season and did get a shot at one but missed i did kill a doe with my bow and a smaller buck in rifle but i say even if its slow a bad day in the woods is better then a good day at work i just enjoy every day that i get out and can sit and watch GODS creation
  3. Great news steve !! We have a awesome GOD....
  4. Sorry everybody i was at work 2day and could bot replie but he scored 153 with 2 and 7eight deductions . I shot him on pa game lands .my brother missed him the year b4 with a gun and i was lucky enough 2 get him the next year with the bow
  5. Here is another pict for some reason i can't put more then one pict on with my android ph
  6. Here is a buck i shot in pa with my bow
  7. I'am just new here so i have posted a few times .i sure am enjoying wat i read and hopefully it keeps going .i like how most everybody that posted something was joking with someone or giving good advice .lets keep it up
  8. Just looking at it and comparing it 2 my one buck that i shot I'd say 126
  9. Thanks for the info and yea sure seems like a bunch of guys that love hunting about a much as i do.2 bad i didn't know about this befor hunting season.all well there is always 2012 2 look forword 2
  10. I'm trying 2 put info on and not sure how .i was able 2 put a pict on but thats all wasn't sure if its my computer or just me not knowing how
  11. I'm trying 2 put info on and not sure how l
  12. I also have a martin bow and i really like it.
  13. Can anybody help me with putting more info on my profile not sure how i'm pretty dumb sometimes:D
  14. Just found this and it looks like fun!! I'am from pa so our deer season just ended in bucks county thats where we hunt most of the time . I also hunt in perry county . Any body hunt the same places?