HoytHunter831

Members
  • Posts

    504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HoytHunter831

  1. youth bowhuntin Cant have big ones if ya choot the lil ones.
  2. youth bowhuntin NE. I saw a 120" buck tonight, 10 yards.
  3. bow hunting turkeys The decoy needs movement.
  4. youth bowhuntin 15. On AT theres a youth thread that is 391 pages long right now, only about 4-5 kids post on it frequently, one being me.
  5. youth bowhuntin You happen to have a last name Caleb????
  6. youth bowhuntin Ya I pry wouldn't buy a used one from AT. I'm sure if you buy one from a friend its a nice one.
  7. youth bowhuntin Ya because my brother had bad problems with a used bow he bought, if I was offered a good used Hoyt that I wanted I might think about it.
  8. youth bowhuntin I would get the CE g3 butttt $1300 is just a tad to much!..!. Haha
  9. youth bowhuntin I have a Hoyt Rampage XT but Im pry guna get a Hoyt Spyder 30 soon. I shot a doe this year and thats it.