stevebeilgard Posted April 5, 2011 Report Share Posted April 5, 2011 spring has sprung, the grass has riz., i wonder where the birdies is? author unknown. and oldie, but my wife loves it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted April 5, 2011 Report Share Posted April 5, 2011 Saw a bluebird on the back porch this morning. First I've seen in a long time on this property. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted April 5, 2011 Report Share Posted April 5, 2011 The robins are here, but the sunshine ain't Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ruttinbuc Posted April 5, 2011 Report Share Posted April 5, 2011 (edited) Tell Rilda I like that poem, too! I made a little slide show of Spring. Has everything but the turkeys I am used to seeing at this time. The robins here never really leave. They just don't show up on the lawn. It has been cold for sure... Edited April 5, 2011 by ruttinbuc can't spell Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.