The Kid Posted May 10, 2011 Report Share Posted May 10, 2011 been looking at getting the new Imac soon since I'm heading back to work, I've never had a mac before but I really like how they work and what I can do with them,, anybody out there use a mac? what are the pros and cons when using them? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Kat Posted May 10, 2011 Report Share Posted May 10, 2011 I don't use an Imac but I use a macbook pro with the new i7 and I absolutely love it. I was told I would, and believe me I do! It's amazing....you will be so happy you switched from PC! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
need2hunt Posted May 10, 2011 Report Share Posted May 10, 2011 I've used macs and pc's over the years, IMO macs are way better and more straight forward than a pc. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.