August special on fly reels


ckrich

Recommended Posts

Just recieved an email from a fishing partner and thought I would pass it along. Allen Fly Fishing is having a special on their Trout 3/4 or 5/6 weight reels this month. Allen Fly Fishing NEWS (CORRECTION)

I've fished with an Allen a few times in the past and found them to be a great reel. So I just ordered an new 5/6 weight.

Just thought I would pass it along for anyone who's interested.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.