Bobble Bucks


HarvDog

Recommended Posts

Guest PaGriz

Re: Bobble Bucks

I ordered another one yesterday and was told that they have been having a problem with their manufacture and that I should not expect delivery before mid April. frown.gif I also was told that my credit card would not be charged till the item was shipped.

But I ordered it anyway! smile.gif

Pa Griz

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest MarylandQDMA

Re: Bobble Bucks

just recived an e-mail from them, I got the same story of the mfg. holding them up. kinda sucks for them, cause it is going to p-off a lot of people and there is nothing they can do.

Frank

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.