Maine Hntr Posted August 3, 2013 Report Share Posted August 3, 2013 What is the maximum photo file size that you can post on here, I've posted photos before but I always seem to have trouble doing it, I typically only post from a PC but a lot of the pictures I try and post are taken on an iPhone and emailed to myself and then I attempt to post but the file size from an iPhone always seems way too big and I have to figure out a way to reduce it... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted August 5, 2013 Report Share Posted August 5, 2013 I dont know what the max size is but to resize on a computer you can always just pull it up in paint, Ctrl + W and change the percentage (reduce to whatever works, like 50% or 70%). Save the picture. It will be smaller. Can you not plug your IPhone directly into a computer and get the pictures off or take out an SD card? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dbHunterNY Posted August 5, 2013 Report Share Posted August 5, 2013 I've posted pictures straight to here using the Realtree forums app, so i'm not sure. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dbHunterNY Posted August 5, 2013 Report Share Posted August 5, 2013 ...that's with an iPhone 4S too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.