H.E.A.T.


ILSNIPER1

Recommended Posts

Hello, As most of you have probably read the -->Time to Join H.E.T.A.<-- post I thought I'd start a new thread. The name HETA is just asking for trouble & confusion.. so, it's time to come up w/a different name. I was given the suggestion of -->H.E.A.T.<-- Hunters for Ethical Animal Treatment. I like the name for a couple of reasons.. put some HEAT on the "anti groups", you could join the site & then you would be "In Heat!" LOL J/K What do you think? If you can think of any other name's please post them.

Thanks, Phil B.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.