Hillbilly Posted March 20, 2005 Report Share Posted March 20, 2005 I know some of the lyrics but not much. Though I'd get your brains working. Few of lyrics: Confessions of a middle age woman), or something like that. Talks about sleeping with a woman after buying a car off her. It's a recent song. I think Tracy Byrd sings it, but was just wondering. Thanks. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lil hunter Posted March 20, 2005 Report Share Posted March 20, 2005 Re: Needing help on a country Song. Revenge of a Middle Aged woman-Tracy Byrd. I've only heard it a few times, but it's one of the best songs out there. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hillbilly Posted March 20, 2005 Author Report Share Posted March 20, 2005 Re: Needing help on a country Song. Thanks for the save! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoshM Posted March 20, 2005 Report Share Posted March 20, 2005 Re: Needing help on a country Song. thats a good song Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.