PAbowhunter4life Posted March 24, 2005 Report Share Posted March 24, 2005 I have (14) of these guys here that I am looking to sell cause I am looking in to new arrows. (6) are brand new and have never been shot (4) are used for target arrows and are still in great condition (4) were hunting arrows, are in great shape, just need inserts reinstalled I will also throw in an unopened pack of (12) inserts for the arrows. Arrows are cut to 30 1/4" from nock groove to tip (before insert). Not really sure what to ask, feel free to make offers and we can go from there. __________________ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted March 25, 2005 Report Share Posted March 25, 2005 Re: FS: Beman ICS Trebark 340 Arrows..... What poundage are those arrows made for? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PAbowhunter4life Posted March 25, 2005 Author Report Share Posted March 25, 2005 Re: FS: Beman ICS Trebark 340 Arrows..... Well, I am shooting a 70 lb. Mathews SQ2 set @ 30" with 100 grain heads. If I am not mistaken they are rated for 60-70 lb. bows, but I am sure there is some leeway plus or minus a few pounds. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GWSmith Posted March 25, 2005 Report Share Posted March 25, 2005 Re: FS: Beman ICS Trebark 340 Arrows..... I'll take them. Send me a PM with your asking price and we can go on from there. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PAbowhunter4life Posted March 26, 2005 Author Report Share Posted March 26, 2005 Re: FS: Beman ICS Trebark 340 Arrows..... Still for sale! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
slughunter Posted March 27, 2005 Report Share Posted March 27, 2005 Re: FS: Beman ICS Trebark 340 Arrows..... how much for the six that have never been used Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PAbowhunter4life Posted March 27, 2005 Author Report Share Posted March 27, 2005 Re: FS: Beman ICS Trebark 340 Arrows..... PM Sent Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PAbowhunter4life Posted March 27, 2005 Author Report Share Posted March 27, 2005 Re: FS: Beman ICS Trebark 340 Arrows..... Since the situation was brought up, I may also be willing to sell them off in half dozens if the need be. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.