Tominator Posted March 28, 2005 Report Share Posted March 28, 2005 Anyone else have one of these? My wife got a bonus the other day (OwensCorning finally recognized her devotion and hard work for the company), and I talked her into buying something for herself. She's a lot like any good mother, she thinks of her husband and kids first (yeah, I'm lucky). Anyways, lately she's been completely aggravated that she can't listen to her music when she wants to, mostly on her commute, so she says "I'd like to have one of those iPods, that way I could listen to my music when I wanted to, but they're like $100, I could never spend that kind of money on myself." And I said "Go get yourself one right now, or I'll do it myself." So off she went. Man, these things are pretty cool. 3.7 gig capacity. She has 163 songs on it now, which took a grand total of .6 gigs to store. I guess this thing can store about 1,000 songs!. It has some other bells and whistles on it too like a few games. This ipod is about the size of a pregnant credit card. Anyone else have one of these? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TreeStandBowHunter Posted March 28, 2005 Report Share Posted March 28, 2005 Re: iPods No Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tedicast Posted March 28, 2005 Report Share Posted March 28, 2005 Re: iPods My wife just bought one with her Christmas bonus money. She bought the 30gig ipod. What an amazing little gadget. I was blown away by the sound quality too. glad she has her own laptop. I think the is ripping every cd she owns into mp3 format, and putting it on the ipod. I wouldn't mind one, but I think the novelty would wear off for me, and it would sit unused. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jerdanmagic Posted March 28, 2005 Report Share Posted March 28, 2005 Re: iPods I have an iRiver H10, which is like an ipod mini. Mine is 5 gig and I absolutely love it!!!! I take it with me in my truck, at the office, on my way to class, you name it!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
archerjg Posted March 29, 2005 Report Share Posted March 29, 2005 Re: iPods A guy that I work with has an Ipod with a 20 gig drive and he loves his. Archerjg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griz Posted March 29, 2005 Report Share Posted March 29, 2005 Re: iPods Oooooh! It plays music.... I thought it was something you put your rifle on...lol Sorry Tom I don't have one of those... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Squirrelhunter91 Posted March 29, 2005 Report Share Posted March 29, 2005 Re: iPods It is $1.00 per song that you download into the iPod. The iPod stores 10,000 songs. It will cost you $10,000 to fill it up. The Napster iPod, you can download as many songs as you can fit onto the thing for $15/month and you can cancel at anytime. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted March 30, 2005 Report Share Posted March 30, 2005 Re: iPods Nope Chris, dont have one. Really probably never would have a use for one. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
David_218 Posted March 30, 2005 Report Share Posted March 30, 2005 Re: iPods I don't own an "I-Pod" either and have no use for something else that is made in China. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoshM Posted March 30, 2005 Report Share Posted March 30, 2005 Re: iPods Yeah they are awesome...i have one and i have like200-300 songs on it...they are pretty cool Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MichiganHuntr1 Posted March 30, 2005 Report Share Posted March 30, 2005 Re: iPods Yes, I have an Ipod. It is awesome. I have the bigger Ipod. It can hold 10000 songs. I dont spend the money on itunes to download songs for it. Just whenever one of my friends gets a cd i like, i borrow it and download it to my Ipod. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Orion_70 Posted March 30, 2005 Report Share Posted March 30, 2005 Re: iPods Nope, not me.. I wouldn't mind getting one though. I just spent money on a new bow though.. One toy at a time Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.