tedicast Posted March 30, 2005 Report Share Posted March 30, 2005 Not sure if it's just me. The past week or so the forums will slow to a crawl, then for 5 minutes or so, all I will get is a blank white screen when I try to load, or refresh the forums. Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TreeStandBowHunter Posted March 30, 2005 Report Share Posted March 30, 2005 Re: Forun Problems???? Just happened to me. Not sure if it is my dial up or not. At work it works fine ...oh no, did I just say that....busted Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
deerhunter10 Posted March 30, 2005 Report Share Posted March 30, 2005 Re: Forun Problems???? [ QUOTE ] Just happened to me. Not sure if it is my dial up or not. At work it works fine ...oh no, did I just say that....busted [/ QUOTE ] Its not your dial-up because I have cable internet and its doing it to me too. Might be a problem with the site? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Squirrelhunter91 Posted March 30, 2005 Report Share Posted March 30, 2005 Re: Forun Problems???? Yeah It's been slow for me too and I have A cable modem.. Fast as a heck. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
johnf Posted March 30, 2005 Report Share Posted March 30, 2005 Re: Forun Problems???? I've got DSL and it has been doing it tonight. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest big9ptbuck Posted March 30, 2005 Report Share Posted March 30, 2005 Re: Forun Problems???? [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] Just happened to me. Not sure if it is my dial up or not. At work it works fine ...oh no, did I just say that....busted [/ QUOTE ] Its not your dial-up because I have cable internet and its doing it to me too. Might be a problem with the site? [/ QUOTE ] Yep same here i just went on then it turned white!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest deldeer Posted March 30, 2005 Report Share Posted March 30, 2005 Re: Forun Problems???? yeah.........getting ready to throw puter out in the yard !!!!!!!!..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted March 30, 2005 Report Share Posted March 30, 2005 Re: Forun Problems???? [ QUOTE ] yeah.........getting ready to throw puter out in the yard !!!!!!!!..... [/ QUOTE ] LOL....You better make that the NEW RealTree Server, that thing is a big piece of JUNK,,,, ,,,,SORRY Scott and Mr. IT Guy, but this is getting to be a regular occurence lately that dang white page of death is almost has bad as the long since forgotten blue screen of death..LOL Hope this gets fixed real soon, what a pain.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted March 30, 2005 Report Share Posted March 30, 2005 Re: Forun Problems???? I'm on cable too, and it has been frustrating as all get-out Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tedicast Posted March 30, 2005 Author Report Share Posted March 30, 2005 Re: Forun Problems???? [ QUOTE ] I'm on cable too, and it has been frustrating as all get-out [/ QUOTE ] Cable here too. Glad its not just me!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted March 30, 2005 Report Share Posted March 30, 2005 Re: Forun Problems???? no problem here on dialup Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted March 30, 2005 Report Share Posted March 30, 2005 Re: Forun Problems???? Noticed it has been pretty slow this morning for some reason, thought it was just my computer. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoshM Posted March 30, 2005 Report Share Posted March 30, 2005 Re: Forun Problems???? nuttin is wrong here Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted March 30, 2005 Report Share Posted March 30, 2005 Re: Forun Problems???? Yup Happened to me last night! I was gettin Pissy! LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.