tedicast Posted April 2, 2005 Report Share Posted April 2, 2005 Elliot Sadler won the pole at Bristol. Dave Blaney is on the outside. I can't wait, this is my favorite track!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted April 2, 2005 Report Share Posted April 2, 2005 Re: Elliott Sadler on the Pole Sadler, may be on the pole, but hes got Wallace, and Gordon 3rd. and 4th. so him staying there long is slim to none.... With Gordon and Wallace (the best 2 drivers at this track) starting up front this should be a good one for sure..... OH and Chrud sorry to see what happened to Edwards..... Go #24,,,,,,, Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chrud Posted April 2, 2005 Report Share Posted April 2, 2005 Re: Elliott Sadler on the Pole He'll still finish top 15. Wouldn't you be surprised if Sadler led all 500 laps? I'd consider him the biggest threat to win. He's on the pole, has an awesome car and has won there before. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tedicast Posted April 2, 2005 Author Report Share Posted April 2, 2005 Re: Elliott Sadler on the Pole [ QUOTE ] Wouldn't you be surprised if Sadler led all 500 laps? I'd consider him the biggest threat to win. He's on the pole, has an awesome car and has won there before. [/ QUOTE ] Chrud...After your Carl Edwards predictions, if the #38 car wins Bristol, I'm swinging by your place and picking you up on my way to Vegas!!! I should be able to win big with you whispering numbers in my ear...lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted April 2, 2005 Report Share Posted April 2, 2005 Re: Elliott Sadler on the Pole [ QUOTE ] He'll still finish top 15. Wouldn't you be surprised if Sadler led all 500 laps? I'd consider him the biggest threat to win. He's on the pole, has an awesome car and has won there before. [/ QUOTE ] Elliot, sure is due that's for sure,,,but having to compete with Wallace (9) time winner and Gordon (5) time winner on this Bristol track, and having the fastest Practice times, I would have to lean more towards one of these 2 drivers, and as for Edwards I gave him atleast a top 10 finish..... Hopefully they all behave themselves on Sunday..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
spyderpancake Posted April 2, 2005 Report Share Posted April 2, 2005 Re: Elliott Sadler on the Pole I think 2 and 24 will have a tough time with Sadler. He is looking pretty good. Remember, this is where he got his first win, in 2001 with the Woods Bros, I think? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chrud Posted April 2, 2005 Report Share Posted April 2, 2005 Re: Elliott Sadler on the Pole [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] Wouldn't you be surprised if Sadler led all 500 laps? I'd consider him the biggest threat to win. He's on the pole, has an awesome car and has won there before. [/ QUOTE ] Chrud...After your Carl Edwards predictions, if the #38 car wins Bristol, I'm swinging by your place and picking you up on my way to Vegas!!! I should be able to win big with you whispering numbers in my ear...lol [/ QUOTE ] Did you happen to see a post I made on the Mathews Forums, John? I picked Shane Hmiel to win the Busch race. Wouldn't that be something if I picked the weekend winners again. Vegas sounds like fun! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted April 2, 2005 Report Share Posted April 2, 2005 Re: Elliott Sadler on the Pole [ QUOTE ] I think 2 and 24 will have a tough time with Sadler. He is looking pretty good. Remember, this is where he got his first win, in 2001 with the Woods Bros, I think? [/ QUOTE ] YEP, he sure is looking good, but I have to go with the experince side,, and one win to 14 total between Wallace and Gordon I would say the ADVANTAGE and win percentage would also go to Wallace and Gordon, but hey it's Bristol and anything can happen and I can see my self pulling for Sadler over a few drivers I won't mention,,,, . Until Gordon is down and out he's my pick to win the race, and I still say Edwards will do better than a top 15,. this guy has the experience with the banging and slamming that goes with Bristol,,,but we'll have to see.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tedicast Posted April 2, 2005 Author Report Share Posted April 2, 2005 Re: Elliott Sadler on the Pole [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] Wouldn't you be surprised if Sadler led all 500 laps? I'd consider him the biggest threat to win. He's on the pole, has an awesome car and has won there before. [/ QUOTE ] Chrud...After your Carl Edwards predictions, if the #38 car wins Bristol, I'm swinging by your place and picking you up on my way to Vegas!!! I should be able to win big with you whispering numbers in my ear...lol [/ QUOTE ] Did you happen to see a post I made on the Mathews Forums, John? I picked Shane Hmiel to win the Busch race. Wouldn't that be something if I picked the weekend winners again. Vegas sounds like fun! [/ QUOTE ] I missed that Chrud. If you pick them both again this week, I'm gonna be scared!!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chrud Posted April 2, 2005 Report Share Posted April 2, 2005 Re: Elliott Sadler on the Pole How about this....I predict the Busch race will be ran tonight or Monday mornig. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tedicast Posted April 2, 2005 Author Report Share Posted April 2, 2005 Re: Elliott Sadler on the Pole [ QUOTE ] How about this....I predict the Busch race will be ran tonight or Monday mornig. [/ QUOTE ] Thats definately a safe bet!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
spyderpancake Posted April 3, 2005 Report Share Posted April 3, 2005 Re: Elliott Sadler on the Pole good run for Sadler-I told you he would be tough! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.