ILSNIPER1 Posted April 9, 2005 Report Share Posted April 9, 2005 Hi All, Just thought I would let you all know that google has a new mapping system, It starts out as a "map" but, in the top right of the page you can click on Satellite in the "brown" strip & get an aireal view. If you start to zoom in you'll notice dark/brown areas, there you can max zoom (top of the zoom scale +.) In the colored/green areas it will only let you zoom to about 3-4 clicks from max zoom. You will also find at the bottom right of the page a link to Keyhole.com Google's 3D Earth. Anyway, I thought it was kind of cool, I just wish you could zoom in on areas in the country (hunting spots) like you can in the cities!? Enjoy, Phil B. Google Maps Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craig mack Posted April 9, 2005 Report Share Posted April 9, 2005 Re: Google Maps. Pretty cool!!! I usually use terra server to check out my hunting spots Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted April 9, 2005 Report Share Posted April 9, 2005 Re: Google Maps. That's funny...my step-dad just told me about this. Pretty cool. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted April 9, 2005 Report Share Posted April 9, 2005 Re: Google Maps. Yea I normally use terra server also! But thats pretty neat! Thanks Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Orion_70 Posted April 9, 2005 Report Share Posted April 9, 2005 Re: Google Maps. Yeah, I just found out about them this week.. They rock!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.