Nut Posted April 30, 2005 Report Share Posted April 30, 2005 Just wanted to say TTFN to all my fellow RT buds. I will be leaving Sunday morning for my new job and hopefully the life I want to live. I will miss my wife and sons until school lets out but sometimes sacrifices must be made. Internet service will be among the last of our concerns while we try to forge a new life . It has been a fun 4 years of sharing hunts and woes with y'all. I have met quite a few GREAT people who I would be honored to call a friend.There are a few I would LOVE to meet someday also. But that must wait as my family and I become what I hope we are supposed to. The wife will post a few updates (maybe) on how things are going until she joins me. Then maybe ohiobucks or Tominator will allow me to call them once in awhile. Take care and I will be baaaaack. Fred Take care all. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted April 30, 2005 Report Share Posted April 30, 2005 Re: TTFN Take care NUT and wish you nothing but the best...... ,,,,Hopefully your absence will be a short one,,,Hope that GOLD RING is a easy one for you to obtain.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
birddog Posted April 30, 2005 Report Share Posted April 30, 2005 Re: TTFN Good Luck Fred! I don't know you, but I wish you well! Good luck and I'll still be here when you return! I do hope your wife will keep us updated! I have enjoyed your posts!TTFNBuddy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted April 30, 2005 Report Share Posted April 30, 2005 Re: TTFN All the best to you Fred, and I'll keep you in my prayers too. We'll miss ya. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MCH Posted April 30, 2005 Report Share Posted April 30, 2005 Re: TTFN Best of luck Nut. You'll be in our prayers Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NYBUCK Posted April 30, 2005 Report Share Posted April 30, 2005 Re: TTFN Fred I feel like I know you. Good luck and hurry back. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted April 30, 2005 Report Share Posted April 30, 2005 Re: TTFN best to you, nut Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted April 30, 2005 Report Share Posted April 30, 2005 Re: TTFN Best of everything for you and your family! Who knows, they might string some power and a phone line to your trailer! LOL!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
007hunter Posted April 30, 2005 Report Share Posted April 30, 2005 Re: TTFN Good luck and God bless! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GWSmith Posted April 30, 2005 Report Share Posted April 30, 2005 Re: TTFN Fred, Be careful and try to get some word back to us once in awhile. Prayers for you and yours while things get mixed around. You know they have free internet access in libraries too in case you just cant stand being away for too long Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craig mack Posted April 30, 2005 Report Share Posted April 30, 2005 Re: TTFN The best of luck to you Nut and your family. I hope everything works out the way you planned. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted April 30, 2005 Report Share Posted April 30, 2005 Re: TTFN Godspeed Fred. I know you pretty well. I know Toledo pretty well. Your life is headed in the right direction bud, you are doing the right thing, and the sacrifices now make later life so much better. Please let me know if I can help in anyway, or you want to stop over for lunch or dinner or whatever, that goes for the wife and boys too, they're always welcome, might make the 4 hour trip a little easier to take. You have my number, call anytime. And I think I speak for Tom when I say, you had better call when you get all settled in. Take care bud. Call if you need anything. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NS whitetail Posted April 30, 2005 Report Share Posted April 30, 2005 Re: TTFN best of luck to ya Fred take care Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JimT Posted April 30, 2005 Report Share Posted April 30, 2005 Re: TTFN Take care and best of everything for you. I have enjoyed your posts, and are looking forward to many more. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
fisherguy Posted April 30, 2005 Report Share Posted April 30, 2005 Re: TTFN Take care and best of luck with the move! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
carbonhunter Posted April 30, 2005 Report Share Posted April 30, 2005 Re: TTFN [ QUOTE ] Godspeed Fred. I know you pretty well. I know Toledo pretty well. Your life is headed in the right direction bud, you are doing the right thing, and the sacrifices now make later life so much better. Please let me know if I can help in anyway, or you want to stop over for lunch or dinner or whatever, that goes for the wife and boys too, they're always welcome, might make the 4 hour trip a little easier to take. You have my number, call anytime. And I think I speak for Tom when I say, you had better call when you get all settled in. Take care bud. Call if you need anything. [/ QUOTE ] yup, hope you got the cell number and pletny of skeet loads. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nut Posted May 1, 2005 Author Report Share Posted May 1, 2005 Re: TTFN Chris,Tom,Aaron and Eric had better come down once I get settled. Chris, I did have a thought of coming your way and asking for a sammitch. Aaron,if you saw me shoot at clays you would die laughing. Last night and packing the van in the morning. Take care Fred Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoshM Posted May 1, 2005 Report Share Posted May 1, 2005 Re: TTFN g/l best wishes to u Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
archerjg Posted May 1, 2005 Report Share Posted May 1, 2005 Re: TTFN Good luck with your new job and getting settled in. Archerjg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted May 1, 2005 Report Share Posted May 1, 2005 Re: TTFN [ QUOTE ] Chris,Tom,Aaron and Eric had better come down once I get settled. [/ QUOTE ] We will. c u soon Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dogdoc Posted May 1, 2005 Report Share Posted May 1, 2005 Re: TTFN Fred I wish you the best of luck with your new job and hope it meets all or your expectations. We will miss you and hope you get back to us really soon! God Bless todd Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LifeNRA Posted May 1, 2005 Report Share Posted May 1, 2005 Re: TTFN Good luck Nut! Hope to see back soon! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted May 1, 2005 Report Share Posted May 1, 2005 Re: TTFN All the best to ya Fred, good luck with the new job! i start my new job tomorrow too. hope to see ya around soon bud! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nut Posted May 1, 2005 Author Report Share Posted May 1, 2005 Re: TTFN Well this is The Viperess. and Fred madeit tohis new home. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted May 1, 2005 Report Share Posted May 1, 2005 Re: TTFN Hope he stays nice and comfy, and has a little time to nail a Tom...... Good luck to guys, Viperess and hope the family is back together soon.....best of luck !! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.