strubedog Posted May 19, 2005 Report Share Posted May 19, 2005 Whats it worth? M77Mark11 All weather .280 Ruger Leupold 3x9 varix2 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest ronin Posted May 19, 2005 Report Share Posted May 19, 2005 Re: Pricing My Gun The image did not come through for whatever reason. Try listing it on the picture post link on the top of your screen and add it that way. You need to grade the rifle. NRA standards are great: NRA Fine, EXC, VG...prices for the gun alone range from $250 in fair condition to 700 NIB. Also, it would be good to describe the scope better with age, appearance, optics, etc. To get a real good idea of what comparable prices for your rifle are, go to www.gunbroker.com. The prices range from really good to crazy, but you should get some decent comps. I'm an FFL and am always looking for quality used guns so PM me if you have an interest. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
strubedog Posted May 20, 2005 Author Report Share Posted May 20, 2005 Re: Pricing My Gun I didn't post a picture. Scope has no scratches on finish or lenses. Is 6 years old. Gun has minor marks on synthetic stock and no marks/rust on action/barrel. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
David_218 Posted May 20, 2005 Report Share Posted May 20, 2005 Re: Pricing My Gun [ QUOTE ] Whats it worth? M77Mark11 All weather .280 Ruger Leupold 3x9 varix2 [/ QUOTE ] It would depend on the geographic location's income level, condition of the rifle, and a demand for that particular caliber in your area or another area of the country. With the scope and if your rifle in in excellent condition I'd say you should ask atleast $400 for it, but don't go any lower. It all depends on how bad you want to sell it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest lilcrackshot Posted May 25, 2005 Report Share Posted May 25, 2005 Re: Pricing My Gun I love the all-weather Ruger's. Hmmm. In good condition I would sell it $350 if I really wanted rid of it but if you just want some cash or are being forced to sell it by a spouse I would sell for $400. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.