Computer Probs.


Guest tarbaby

Recommended Posts

Guest tarbaby

Hey everybody I know its been a while since i've been here and the reasoning behind that is because our computer got a virus or something and we lost everything and had to start over. But im back. The worst thing about it all is that my turkey contest pics were on there and well there not now. Srry if I let my team down I know we were close to winning the thing. Well thats about it for me just glad to be back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.