Z71


RyanH

Recommended Posts

Guest bigbuckmiddaugh

Re: Z71

i wouldn't crank your torsion bars, unless you want to replace ball joints!! If someone put 1" of body lift on it, might as well went with 3" If you go with suspension later on, don't go cheap, you get what you pay for! A 3" body lift is only about 100.00, if you have some mechanical ability, pretty easy to put on, especially if someone already loosened the original bolts.

Not all 33" in tire will fit either, I did up my z71 before. I had to put 6 inch's of lift to get 33 x 14.5 on it, they still rub very little on very sharp turns. But it look very good!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest bigbuckmiddaugh

Re: Z71

LOL No problem Ryah!

I confused! You don't want it lifted up, but you want bigger tires. What are you trying to acomplish with these slightly bigger tires? I don't think trucks lifted look stupid! cool.gif

Stock tires on them i believe are 31's 295s Your only going to get a extra 1", maye 1.5 of clearance, thats if the tire runs true at 33 inch's. Most tires don't run to size.

I couldn't find a pic of my z71 i did, i have my blazer, 66 ford, i did a 99 f-150, 79 f150

9010blazer-med.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.