VTbowman Posted July 10, 2005 Report Share Posted July 10, 2005 Not sure if this has been posted or not but I saw this on another forum I frequent. If this piece of crap and backed by PETA then nothing is... http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/open_season/ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JimT Posted July 10, 2005 Report Share Posted July 10, 2005 Re: PETA animated film-ya think....??? it will not open for me? But I am sure it is a joke, like peta themselves. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
IowaDeerHunter Posted July 10, 2005 Report Share Posted July 10, 2005 Re: PETA animated film-ya think....??? Wow, all I had to watch was the first half and you could tell if was those good for nothing PETA! That is the biggest joke I have ever seen! Sure makes hunters look bad,portraying who we are the totally opposite way. If it doesn't work it startsd out with a rabbit in the grass, a pickup chasing it through the timber, then it stops. Guy opens his door, beer cans falling out of the truck, pulls out his rifle and points it point blank at the rabbit. Then all the other forest animals come save the rabbit. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest buckifan21 Posted July 10, 2005 Report Share Posted July 10, 2005 Re: PETA animated film-ya think....??? all i can say is rediculous Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LifeNRA Posted July 10, 2005 Report Share Posted July 10, 2005 Re: PETA animated film-ya think....??? [ QUOTE ] it will not open for me? But I am sure it is a joke, like peta themselves. [/ QUOTE ] A dialog box should have opened offering to download Quick Time Installer. You need Quick Time in oder to see it. Its an Apple thing! But you can use it as well, if you want to! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.