VermontHunter Posted July 18, 2005 Report Share Posted July 18, 2005 Something like this ????? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted July 18, 2005 Report Share Posted July 18, 2005 Re: OneidaMan LMAO oh man, he's gonna LOVE this one! When he was up here, he brought me a GIT ER DUN lighter... man did we ever annoy Ashley with those things.... I'm tellin' ya Luke, you are gonna be his hero! gosh after a week spent with me, he talks just like a Canadian... I think he says "eh" more times than I do! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted July 18, 2005 Author Report Share Posted July 18, 2005 Re: OneidaMan It's hard to beat a guy like Martin,,,,for all he does in here to help people with thier plots amoung other things,,,,a simple avatar or signature line just doen't seem to cut it..... But I hope it's what he's looking for.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted July 18, 2005 Report Share Posted July 18, 2005 Re: OneidaMan I like! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoshM Posted July 18, 2005 Report Share Posted July 18, 2005 Re: OneidaMan LoL nice...How did you get the realtree backround for it? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dogdoc Posted July 18, 2005 Report Share Posted July 18, 2005 Re: OneidaMan I like it! Should fit martin just fine! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ravin R10 man Posted July 19, 2005 Report Share Posted July 19, 2005 Re: OneidaMan I like it too..hopeto see the words soon.. darn puters!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted July 19, 2005 Author Report Share Posted July 19, 2005 Re: OneidaMan Man this is wierd......everyone can see it but you.....so it has to be on your end..... Check your PM,,,sent ya list of things to check in the Internet Option Menue... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ravin R10 man Posted July 19, 2005 Report Share Posted July 19, 2005 Re: OneidaMan they are all checked nothing yet Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted July 19, 2005 Author Report Share Posted July 19, 2005 Re: OneidaMan Martin, You may want to go to your My Home and check your Display Preferences in the EDIT Menue,,,you may have something off in there also,,,just a thought..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ravin R10 man Posted July 19, 2005 Report Share Posted July 19, 2005 Re: OneidaMan I can see it now!!! wooohoooooo!! That looks pretty good right there, I dont care who ya are!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted July 19, 2005 Author Report Share Posted July 19, 2005 Re: OneidaMan [ QUOTE ] I can see it now!!! wooohoooooo!! That looks pretty good right there, I dont care who ya are!! [/ QUOTE ] So Martin just out of curiousity what did you finally do to see the animation...???? Inquiring monds would like to know for future references..... Glad to hear you can see it now tho.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ravin R10 man Posted July 20, 2005 Report Share Posted July 20, 2005 Re: OneidaMan Works on Mozilla, but not on Internet explorer, Luke!! Now, why is that?? Also disabled our web accelerator per your advice......thanks again!!! Way cool! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted July 20, 2005 Author Report Share Posted July 20, 2005 Re: OneidaMan I did some IE research and came up with this... If you have installed some type of web accellerator, it will by defualt sut these features off in IE.... So if you are having problems viewing web animations like Martin and Joe are check these setting and be sure they are enabled with a check mark in the box.... On the Tools menu in Internet Explorer, click Internet Options. Click the Advanced tab. In the menu scroll down to where it says Mulitmedia Make sure there are check marks in each of the following,,,if the aren't checked put a check in them.... 1. Enable Automatic Image Resizing 2. Play Animations In Web Pages 3. Play Sounds In Web Pages 4. Play Video In Web Pages 5. Show Pictures 6. Smart Dithering When that is done click APPLY and CLOSE, Refresh the browser and hopefully animations will again work... What happens is when you install a web accellerator it disables these by defualt, even if you disable the web accelerator these will stay disabled... Im sure this will fix the issue.....atleast I hope.... Luke Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.