OneidaMan


VermontHunter

Recommended Posts

Re: OneidaMan

LMAO oh man, he's gonna LOVE this one! cool.gifcool.gif

When he was up here, he brought me a GIT ER DUN lighter... man did we ever annoy Ashley with those things.... blush.gifgrin.giftongue.gif

I'm tellin' ya Luke, you are gonna be his hero! laugh.gif gosh after a week spent with me, he talks just like a Canadian... I think he says "eh" more times than I do! shocked.gifgrin.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: OneidaMan

[ QUOTE ]

I can see it now!!! wooohoooooo!! That looks pretty good right there, I dont care who ya are!!

[/ QUOTE ]

So Martin just out of curiousity what did you finally do to see the animation...???? Inquiring monds would like to know for future references..... grin.gifwink.gif

Glad to hear you can see it now tho.... smile.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: OneidaMan

I did some IE research and came up with this...

If you have installed some type of web accellerator, it will by defualt sut these features off in IE....

So if you are having problems viewing web animations like Martin and Joe are check these setting and be sure they are enabled with a check mark in the box....

On the Tools menu in Internet Explorer, click Internet Options.

Click the Advanced tab.

In the menu scroll down to where it says Mulitmedia

Make sure there are check marks in each of the following,,,if the aren't checked put a check in them....

1. Enable Automatic Image Resizing

2. Play Animations In Web Pages

3. Play Sounds In Web Pages

4. Play Video In Web Pages

5. Show Pictures

6. Smart Dithering

When that is done click APPLY and CLOSE, Refresh the browser and hopefully animations will again work...

What happens is when you install a web accellerator it disables these by defualt, even if you disable the web accelerator these will stay disabled...

Im sure this will fix the issue.....atleast I hope....

Luke

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.