Jeramie Posted July 20, 2005 Report Share Posted July 20, 2005 I've officially annoyed you 10,000 times. Yeah I know you're thinking, "Great, another benchmark post!" but hey.... Ill brag a little about 10k. Its only take me just under 5-years. Honestly without making this sound to much like a Hallmark post, thanks everyone for making this a great place to be. I've been all over the net and this is literally the only place that has stayed bookmarked. I've learned a lot and had the pleasure of knowing a vast majority of people in here and I'm extremely grateful! Ok, you can now continue onto the "Carbons or aluminums?" post..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Squirrelhunter91 Posted July 20, 2005 Report Share Posted July 20, 2005 Re: And with this post..... Congrats Jeramie! I am on my way to getting 2K in 5 months... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted July 20, 2005 Report Share Posted July 20, 2005 Re: And with this post..... Congrats. The Colossal Morons gain another one. I think that makes 5 now. And, for the record, I was posting to a "Mathews is better than Hoyt" thread. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steven Posted July 20, 2005 Report Share Posted July 20, 2005 Re: And with this post..... Mathews!! Congrats Jeramie. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
huntn4bucks Posted July 20, 2005 Report Share Posted July 20, 2005 Re: And with this post..... Congrats on the 10k Jeramie! If you only had a dollar for every post... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MCH Posted July 20, 2005 Report Share Posted July 20, 2005 Re: And with this post..... [ QUOTE ] And, for the record, I was posting to a "Mathews is better than Hoyt" thread. [/ QUOTE ] Figures.... Congratulations jeramie. Now onward to 10 grand... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted July 20, 2005 Report Share Posted July 20, 2005 Re: And with this post..... I was wrong. There's 6 Colossal Morons now. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoshM Posted July 20, 2005 Report Share Posted July 20, 2005 Re: And with this post..... Congrats! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dogdoc Posted July 20, 2005 Report Share Posted July 20, 2005 Re: And with this post..... congrats Jeramie-----I'm right behind you partner! todd Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest INHunterman Posted July 20, 2005 Report Share Posted July 20, 2005 Re: And with this post..... Congratulations, I have a long way to go! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griz Posted July 20, 2005 Report Share Posted July 20, 2005 Re: And with this post..... Congrats to ya Jeramie for getting up to 10k.... I've been told that I have been a moron for 47 years. So I'm in no rush in getting there... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
c_lou Posted July 20, 2005 Report Share Posted July 20, 2005 Re: And with this post..... Congrats. That is a true milestone. You Colossal Moron. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted July 20, 2005 Report Share Posted July 20, 2005 Re: And with this post..... Congrats Jeramie! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Palssonater Posted July 20, 2005 Report Share Posted July 20, 2005 Re: And with this post..... Don't know how you guys do it. I am just over a year old have yet to post my 1000th! Congrats Jeramie. Keep posting! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted July 20, 2005 Report Share Posted July 20, 2005 Re: And with this post..... LOL..Congratulation fellow Colossal Moron. I always knew you were Colossal Moron material Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rhino Posted July 20, 2005 Report Share Posted July 20, 2005 Re: And with this post..... Congrats Colossal Moron!! One of these days I'll get there but until then I'll just settle for being a Moron. Back to Real or Fake? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
billygoat Posted July 20, 2005 Report Share Posted July 20, 2005 Re: And with this post..... Way to go Jeramie... keep em' coming! I'd brag about 10,000 too~! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
archerjg Posted July 21, 2005 Report Share Posted July 21, 2005 Re: And with this post..... Congratulations. Archerjg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted July 21, 2005 Report Share Posted July 21, 2005 Re: And with this post..... Awesome man! Congrats. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted July 21, 2005 Report Share Posted July 21, 2005 Re: And with this post..... Congratulations jeramie! Looks like a few more are going to join you "colossal morons" pretty soon! I think I'll need another year or so.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
preacherman Posted July 21, 2005 Report Share Posted July 21, 2005 Re: And with this post..... congratulations Jeramie...........one day I will accomplish that task! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
christsavedme Posted July 21, 2005 Report Share Posted July 21, 2005 Re: And with this post..... Congrats bud. I know what you mean about this place being great. Kind of grows on ya! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted July 22, 2005 Report Share Posted July 22, 2005 Re: And with this post..... Congratulations Jeramie. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.