Guest MCDillinois Posted August 1, 2005 Report Share Posted August 1, 2005 Hey everyone, Don't forget, this Thursday August 4 "The Fever" on The Mens Channel, 6:30pm eastern/5:30pm Central......Check out my good friends Dean Scott and Thomas Holland nail these two hammers on Video in Iowa. I think you all will be impressed!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest clayton819 Posted August 1, 2005 Report Share Posted August 1, 2005 Re: Thursday\'s Big Bucks......... them are some big boys there Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest MCDillinois Posted August 1, 2005 Report Share Posted August 1, 2005 Re: Thursday\'s Big Bucks......... The Mens Channel is just like the Outdoor Channel....tons of hunting and fishing shows.....I really like having it. I have dish network and the mens channel is part of their basic programming(channel 218). But I pay $1.99 per month for the Outdoor Channel. If you have DIRECT TV, you have to call your satelite provider and they will turn it on for you...I believe they are $1.99 per month for adding the mens channel. I think you will be favorably impressed with the lineup. The link to the Mens Channel is below. Check out their lineup. Nice thing is....when there is nothing on the Outdoor Channel, The Mens Channel usually has hunting shows on.....CHECK IT OUT!! http://www.menschanneltv.com/mens.php Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest gobblergetter15 Posted August 1, 2005 Report Share Posted August 1, 2005 Re: Thursday\'s Big Bucks......... Those are some awesome bucks. I wish I had the mens channel.They dont offer it on cable. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted August 1, 2005 Report Share Posted August 1, 2005 Re: Thursday\'s Big Bucks......... I'm already impressed. Too bad I don't get that channel. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nosdog2 Posted August 1, 2005 Report Share Posted August 1, 2005 Re: Thursday\'s Big Bucks......... Men channel??? Do tell? Nice bucks! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted August 1, 2005 Report Share Posted August 1, 2005 Re: Thursday\'s Big Bucks......... [ QUOTE ] I'm already impressed. Too bad I don't get that channel. [/ QUOTE ] Me either. Those two are monsters! I would love to see that! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest MCDillinois Posted August 2, 2005 Report Share Posted August 2, 2005 Re: Thursday\'s Big Bucks......... call your satelite provider and see if you can get The Mens Channel Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Finn Posted August 2, 2005 Report Share Posted August 2, 2005 Re: Thursday\'s Big Bucks......... [ QUOTE ] call your satelite provider and see if you can get The Mens Channel [/ QUOTE ] I got cable...no men's channel Great looking bucks. Congrats to your buddies. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest thegoat273 Posted August 2, 2005 Report Share Posted August 2, 2005 Re: Thursday\'s Big Bucks......... wow, those r some hogs Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AdvantageTimberLou Posted August 2, 2005 Report Share Posted August 2, 2005 Re: Thursday\'s Big Bucks......... Yeah its on Direct TV Channel 218 and part of the basic package. I will have to catch this show or at least record it on the DVR to see these (2) brusiers get taken!! The men's channel has some awesome hunting shows, and most are bowhunting and right now most are deer related. There is Closing the Distance, Hunting the Horizon, Brenda's Whitetail Adventures, Dr. Buck Outdoors, A-way Outdoors, Giant Whitetails, Anter King Wildlife Advantage, Realtree's Whitewater, Journal of the Texas Trophy Hunters, Art of Deception, Babe Winkelman's show, Knockout Hunting, Campbells Outdoor Challenge,........and I know I missed some..... I messed up a few of the titles above but you get the point, channel 218 has some great shows, then on Sunday on ESPN2 you get all the Realtree shows!! All this with the basic Direct TV package!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AaronS Posted August 2, 2005 Report Share Posted August 2, 2005 Re: Thursday\'s Big Bucks......... Great bucks! I hope I get to see it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted August 2, 2005 Report Share Posted August 2, 2005 Re: Thursday\'s Big Bucks......... Hey Mali, I Talked to steve for a while. Looks like they are headed up there with you guys! He said there plots got messed up! So they were going to fix them! Also they are getting there switchbacks fixed up to shoot! Ill be meeting up with steve sometime next week! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest MCDillinois Posted August 2, 2005 Report Share Posted August 2, 2005 Re: Thursday\'s Big Bucks......... Ryan, Mark was telling me that he and steve were going up to the farm in Pike this week to meet Billy Graham to get some food plots figured out and planted. I remember two years ago when we nailed a monster on the property and those guys came up to see if it was one of the bucks they had been after.....to their amazement, it was not. The next day I saw one of the bucks they were looking for and he passed by my stand at 15 yards and I could not stop him nor get a shot. It is really tough to have a 190 in your kitchen and never put it in the frying pan!! OH----MA-----GOD!!!!!!!!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
too_pointer Posted August 2, 2005 Report Share Posted August 2, 2005 Re: Thursday\'s Big Bucks......... Sorry for me, no mens channel here Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest MCDillinois Posted August 3, 2005 Report Share Posted August 3, 2005 Re: Thursday\'s Big Bucks......... dont forget, tomorrow night 6:30 eastern 5:30 central time on the Mens Channel Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rhino Posted August 3, 2005 Report Share Posted August 3, 2005 Re: Thursday\'s Big Bucks......... Yep..2 impressive bucks there. The Mens channel is not available down here. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest MCDillinois Posted August 4, 2005 Report Share Posted August 4, 2005 Re: Thursday\'s Big Bucks......... HEY, TONIGHT 6:30EASTERN/5:30 CENTRAL TIME....DONT MISS IT....... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.