Gator Posted August 3, 2005 Report Share Posted August 3, 2005 That's gonna be my new fragrance!!! Last night I was out shootin the bow, when I haerd my wife holler "copperhead in the well house". Well that just sent me runnin to the house to get the 12ga. Took us about 10-15 min to get that little B#####D outta theer with the water hose, but he didn't make it a foot past the well house, when I introduced him to a load of #8 bird shot at 5 ft. This makes #5 this year, 4 in the yard, 1 in the woods. And to top it all off, my dog has found 3 of these, all I can say is good dog!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dogdoc Posted August 3, 2005 Report Share Posted August 3, 2005 Re: Copperhead #5 i always catch 'em and play with 'em a while before I decapitate them. todd Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
preacherman Posted August 3, 2005 Report Share Posted August 3, 2005 Re: Copperhead #5 [ QUOTE ] i always catch 'em and play with 'em a while before I decapitate them. todd [/ QUOTE ] Todd............are you turning into Jeff Corwin or Steve Irwin? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted August 3, 2005 Report Share Posted August 3, 2005 Re: Copperhead #5 Congrats! Man I'm sure glad there's no poisonous snakes up here! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
markyj987 Posted August 3, 2005 Report Share Posted August 3, 2005 Re: Copperhead #5 You should get it mounted....lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted August 3, 2005 Report Share Posted August 3, 2005 Re: Copperhead #5 [ QUOTE ] i always catch 'em and play with 'em a while before I decapitate them. todd [/ QUOTE ] Me too! I often put them in my pocket just for fun! I am a trained professional kids, dont try this at home! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted August 4, 2005 Report Share Posted August 4, 2005 Re: Copperhead #5 They say there's copperheads in Ohio, but I've never seen one. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griz Posted August 4, 2005 Report Share Posted August 4, 2005 Re: Copperhead #5 It sound like it was just a little baby... That poor little snake... You ought to be ashame of yourself...lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MCH Posted August 4, 2005 Report Share Posted August 4, 2005 Re: Copperhead #5 Gator...I'm not shooting in your group...you're a magnet... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gator Posted August 4, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 4, 2005 Re: Copperhead #5 [ QUOTE ] Gator...I'm not shooting in your group...you're a magnet... [/ QUOTE ] HAHAHAHA, That's why I ain't going through first, I am definatly gonna follow someone. Hey griz, you think Eddie will mind if I bring along my snake charmer??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.