Griz Posted August 5, 2005 Report Share Posted August 5, 2005 Yep folks I have a 3 day week end and man oh man do I need it to. My stress level was about maxed. My good friend Tony is going to be this morning and were going fishing... Tomorrow is our 3rd. Oklahoma Get Together. I'm really looking forward to that... And the 3rd day... I may sleep in and be lazy and do absolutely nothing... Yall have a great week end... Me and Tony may drop in to say hi... Yall be good... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
christsavedme Posted August 5, 2005 Report Share Posted August 5, 2005 Re: R&R for me.... Man hope ya'll have a great day fishing. And I hope the Get Together goes well. I know you will all have a blast. Wish I could be there! One of these days! Have a great weekend and enjoy the time off! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted August 5, 2005 Report Share Posted August 5, 2005 Re: R&R for me.... Have a great time. I'm sure you'll come back a lot more relaxed. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted August 5, 2005 Report Share Posted August 5, 2005 Re: R&R for me.... Can't wait for the pics Dale. Hope everyone finds ADA, OK, O.K. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BowtechTurkeyHunter Posted August 5, 2005 Report Share Posted August 5, 2005 Re: R&R for me.... Have a relaxing weekend! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest BuckMaster058 Posted August 5, 2005 Report Share Posted August 5, 2005 Re: R&R for me.... Hope you have a great weekend of doing nothing but getting a little R&R. And hope you have a blast at the get together. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.