Muff Posted August 5, 2005 Report Share Posted August 5, 2005 got my new head gear today...took long enough! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Michiganbowhunter_SQ2 Posted August 5, 2005 Report Share Posted August 5, 2005 Re: I am now a shooter! congrats on the new points....better watch out in these parts Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted August 5, 2005 Report Share Posted August 5, 2005 Re: I am now a shooter! Congrats on the new headgear. Keep the posts coming. The goal now is to catch dogdoc. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoshM Posted August 5, 2005 Report Share Posted August 5, 2005 Re: I am now a shooter! Congrats Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Squirrelhunter91 Posted August 5, 2005 Report Share Posted August 5, 2005 Re: I am now a shooter! Congrats Muff! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
archerjg Posted August 6, 2005 Report Share Posted August 6, 2005 Re: I am now a shooter! Congratulations on the new status. Archerjg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dogdoc Posted August 6, 2005 Report Share Posted August 6, 2005 Re: I am now a shooter! congrats muff! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LifeNRA Posted August 6, 2005 Report Share Posted August 6, 2005 Re: I am now a shooter! Congrats Muff! I am almost half way to Dogdoc! LOL! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted August 6, 2005 Report Share Posted August 6, 2005 Re: I am now a shooter! Congratulations. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hillbilly Posted August 6, 2005 Report Share Posted August 6, 2005 Re: I am now a shooter! Bang!! Your dead. You said you were a shooter. Congrats! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Illinoisbowhunter Posted August 6, 2005 Report Share Posted August 6, 2005 Re: I am now a shooter! Congrats on the headgear! Jason Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
christsavedme Posted August 7, 2005 Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: I am now a shooter! Congrats on the new head gear! Keep em coming! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
too_pointer Posted August 7, 2005 Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: I am now a shooter! Good Job, CONGRATS Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hobie Posted August 7, 2005 Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: I am now a shooter! Congrats Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
maddhunter Posted August 7, 2005 Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: I am now a shooter! Congratulations Muff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a slow grower too!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
preacherman Posted August 7, 2005 Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: I am now a shooter! congratulations on the new headgear! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted August 7, 2005 Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: I am now a shooter! Congratulations Muff! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.