HarvDog Posted August 6, 2005 Report Share Posted August 6, 2005 Anyone up for an online game? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GWSmith Posted August 6, 2005 Report Share Posted August 6, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 Where and When? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted August 6, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 6, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 I've never hosted one so I was hoping that someone else would. And I'm ready now! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lil hunter Posted August 6, 2005 Report Share Posted August 6, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 i'm up for one, ya wanna hunt now? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GWSmith Posted August 6, 2005 Report Share Posted August 6, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 Illinois Game name "GWSmith" Password "realtree" I'll set it up now! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted August 6, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 6, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 I've never hunted online either so bare with me. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted August 6, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 6, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 I'm assuming I should see you game listed when I go to Online | Join, correct? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lil hunter Posted August 6, 2005 Report Share Posted August 6, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 yur correct Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GWSmith Posted August 6, 2005 Report Share Posted August 6, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 Its published in Gamespy! room for 4 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted August 6, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 6, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 ok...I see it and I'm joining. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GWSmith Posted August 6, 2005 Report Share Posted August 6, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 [ QUOTE ] ok...I see it and I'm joining. [/ QUOTE ] Can that G'Dubya Guy Guide or What Nice buck HarvDog ...and with a Flintlock too Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted August 6, 2005 Report Share Posted August 6, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 Looks like I missed a good hunt. Congrats Harv Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted August 6, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 6, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 I had a good time on my first online hunt. Thanks GW for hosting and guiding. Thanks Tim for all of the chit-chat. Looking forward to hunting online again. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Turkeygirl Posted August 6, 2005 Report Share Posted August 6, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 Sounds like alot of fun was had! If only I owned the game,lol. Gotta save up for college books, hunting license..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted August 6, 2005 Report Share Posted August 6, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 I'm going to play a game in about 5 minutes. I'll have it open for anyone who wants to join. it's called "buckee's hunt" Password is "hunt21" Saturday, Aug 06, 10;15 PST room for up to 5 players Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Squirrelhunter91 Posted August 6, 2005 Report Share Posted August 6, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 turkeygirl, get the lifetime license and never worry about tags again! That's what I got! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted August 6, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 6, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 [ QUOTE ] I'm going to play a game in about 5 minutes. I'll have it open for anyone who wants to join. it's called "buckee's hunt" Password is "hunt21" Saturday, Aug 06, 10;15 PST room for up to 5 players [/ QUOTE ] Still playing? If not, up for another game? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted August 7, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 Anyone hosting right now? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GWSmith Posted August 7, 2005 Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 [ QUOTE ] Anyone hosting right now? [/ QUOTE ] Just opened up a game in Utah Game starts at 12:30 EST Game name: "GWSmith" Password:"realtree" Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted August 7, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 heading in... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GWSmith Posted August 7, 2005 Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 [ QUOTE ] heading in... [/ QUOTE ] LOL...and promptly took a nap He said he had to go check on one of the kids but...Looks like he's sleeping to me...LOL Josh met up with me in Utah and took a nice Doe!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted August 7, 2005 Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 Here's that Atari Patch for anyone else who needs it for Deer Hunter 2005. DEER HUNTER 2005 PATCH from ATARI Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted August 7, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 [ QUOTE ] LOL...and promptly took a nap He said he had to go check on one of the kids but...Looks like he's sleeping to me...LOL [/ QUOTE ] LOL! Great picture! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest pa_bowhunter38 Posted August 7, 2005 Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 looks like a lot of fun.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lil hunter Posted August 7, 2005 Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: Deer Hunter 2005 hmmm josh, is that a rifle in your hands?? Come on man, your the greatest bowhunter alive, and your usin a rifle? Whats the deal with that? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.