Guest Finn Posted August 7, 2005 Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 I'm coming down to look for a "peach".... "Peach" being a Doc or nurse who wants to come back in the AF Reserve. The team down there needs a couple more bones to make the yearly goal and I've been asked to help for a week. Should be fun. Hope you all have a great week. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
preacherman Posted August 7, 2005 Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: Heading to Atlanta for a week have a great week and be careful Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steven Posted August 7, 2005 Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: Heading to Atlanta for a week I hate to break it to you Finn, but we don't have too many peaches left around here. Unless you want a 'peach' with a New York accent. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Finn Posted August 7, 2005 Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: Heading to Atlanta for a week [ QUOTE ] I hate to break it to you Finn, but we don't have too many peaches left around here. Unless you want a 'peach' with a New York accent. [/ QUOTE ] That's too bad. I was looking forward to hearing that great accent. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steven Posted August 7, 2005 Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: Heading to Atlanta for a week Some say I have that accent, but I doubt that's what you want to hear. You should be able to find a few. But, I'm used to the accent, so it takes a strong accent for me to notice. On the other hand, everybody in Il and Wi has the accent in my ears. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
christsavedme Posted August 7, 2005 Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: Heading to Atlanta for a week Hope you have a great and safe week! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TreeStandBowHunter Posted August 7, 2005 Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: Heading to Atlanta for a week Have a safe trip man. Good luck on recruiting, you'll need it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted August 7, 2005 Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: Heading to Atlanta for a week Have a good trip Finn! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.