Hillbilly Posted August 7, 2005 Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Just curious what's your favorite. I have two favorites, Primos Original Can, Knight N Hale EZ Grunter Plus Model 1003. True Talker, EZ Grunter Blus is a big time favorite because You inhale for a doe grunt, then a buck grunt for exhaling. CASEY Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tedicast Posted August 7, 2005 Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: All Time Favorite Grunt Call??? Knight and Hale EZ Grunter Plus here also. Just picked up a new one a Walmart this week. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hillbilly Posted August 7, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: All Time Favorite Grunt Call??? Your on point Tedicast!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ranchand99 Posted August 7, 2005 Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: All Time Favorite Grunt Call??? primos hands free grunter. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chrud Posted August 7, 2005 Report Share Posted August 7, 2005 Re: All Time Favorite Grunt Call??? HS True Talker. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GWSmith Posted August 8, 2005 Report Share Posted August 8, 2005 Re: All Time Favorite Grunt Call??? A Modified True Talker I cut the tube down some to make it sound more like a younger buck Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VtBowhunter Posted August 8, 2005 Report Share Posted August 8, 2005 Re: All Time Favorite Grunt Call??? HS True Talker Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest BowHunter81 Posted August 8, 2005 Report Share Posted August 8, 2005 Re: All Time Favorite Grunt Call??? Hs True talker and the primos big can Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JimT Posted August 8, 2005 Report Share Posted August 8, 2005 Re: All Time Favorite Grunt Call??? TruTalker and the Can..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hoosierbuck Posted August 8, 2005 Report Share Posted August 8, 2005 Re: All Time Favorite Grunt Call??? My favorite grunt tube, for several reasons, was this one that I had several years ago. It was a "Pocket Call Co.-Cold Water KS" green plastic inhale call with a metal button in the plastic reed, and a clip like on a Sharpie marker on the barrel, then a black rubber tube about 5" long and a green plastic mouth piece. Lost it in the snow and then found it after thaw...smashed flat where I parked my truck. Anybody know where I could get another?? They made doe and fawn calls, too. Now I use the true talker mostly. HB Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Illinoisbowhunter Posted August 8, 2005 Report Share Posted August 8, 2005 Re: All Time Favorite Grunt Call??? Primos Rubberneck Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Michiganbowhunter_SQ2 Posted August 8, 2005 Report Share Posted August 8, 2005 Re: All Time Favorite Grunt Call??? H.S. true talker...primos orig. can Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ildrhntr Posted August 8, 2005 Report Share Posted August 8, 2005 Re: All Time Favorite Grunt Call??? My favoite is the MAD Calls Grunt, Snort Wheese grunter Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hobie Posted August 8, 2005 Report Share Posted August 8, 2005 Re: All Time Favorite Grunt Call??? Primos hardwood grunter Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted August 8, 2005 Report Share Posted August 8, 2005 Re: All Time Favorite Grunt Call??? Have several calls. Favorite one is a old black o-ring style grunt tube, I am not sure who made it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest KSNimrod Posted August 8, 2005 Report Share Posted August 8, 2005 Re: All Time Favorite Grunt Call??? Gotta go with the H.S. Truetalker. Lotta versatility in that call not to mention good tone. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
too_pointer Posted August 8, 2005 Report Share Posted August 8, 2005 Re: All Time Favorite Grunt Call??? True Talker, then the "can" Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted August 8, 2005 Report Share Posted August 8, 2005 Re: All Time Favorite Grunt Call??? [ QUOTE ] HS True Talker. [/ QUOTE ] There it is... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Andrea Posted August 8, 2005 Report Share Posted August 8, 2005 Re: All Time Favorite Grunt Call??? Knight and Hale EZ grunt and The Can. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Big_Bubbles Posted August 8, 2005 Report Share Posted August 8, 2005 Re: All Time Favorite Grunt Call??? [ QUOTE ] True Talker, then the "can" [/ QUOTE ] yup same here, i love the can Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bow Hunter Derek Posted August 9, 2005 Report Share Posted August 9, 2005 Re: All Time Favorite Grunt Call??? The Primos Hardwood Grunter. Man I love that call. Something in the hardwood body gives it a rich tone that I have yet to find any other calls produce. I have a True Talker that I'd rather drive over top of than use. The only reason I haven't is that I gave it to my kids to play with. Since I bought it, I've tried others in the store to see if I got a bad one. I think they all sound terrible. A fake "plastic" sound. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bigblueraptor Posted August 9, 2005 Report Share Posted August 9, 2005 Re: All Time Favorite Grunt Call??? lohman Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.