Smitteken Posted August 10, 2005 Report Share Posted August 10, 2005 If you haven't ever had Munchies you've got to try them. Honestly, I think they are what they sweep up off of the floor in the Frito-Lay factory but I don't care. My favorite is the Ultimate Cheddar Mix. THeres pretzels, chex cereal, bagal chips, cheez nips, and Quaker squares, all covered in cheese. I just ate 3/4 of a bag in about 5 minutes. I've been getting them for a while but I had to spread the word. They are definitely the best snack innovation in a while. Allright back to "Munching". Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted August 10, 2005 Report Share Posted August 10, 2005 Re: Munchies They are awesome! I'll polish off a bag of those things in about 10 minutes.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BIG_BUCK_1 Posted August 11, 2005 Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Re: Munchies same here they are addicting Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
preacherman Posted August 11, 2005 Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Re: Munchies Love them! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smitteken Posted August 11, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Re: Munchies I'm gonna go through a ton of these when the season starts. I'm making them the official snack of deer season. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted August 11, 2005 Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Re: Munchies Never had them, and I think I'm glad. I can munch with the best of them. I belong in the munchie hall of fame. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest chicks_hunt_to Posted August 11, 2005 Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Re: Munchies dont like them i like the fritos twisters Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VtBowhunter Posted August 11, 2005 Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Re: Munchies [ QUOTE ] dont like them i like the fritos twisters [/ QUOTE ] Honey BBQ are the best Twisters. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JimT Posted August 11, 2005 Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Re: Munchies I have never had them...Will though. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.