slugshooter Posted August 11, 2005 Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Was just checking who was online and was amazed to see how many are on here this early in the day. I myself don't go into work until 2 PM. I'm gonna find out where all of ya'll work and e-mail your bosses and tell them to look over your shoulders. On a serious note, how many work in a place that has a network, meaning the company can see where you have been going on the internet during business hours and subsequently said something about your being on a hunting site. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MCH Posted August 11, 2005 Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Re: GET BACK TO WORK!!! The bank can see where we're visiting but since the President visits OU football forums all the time, they rarely say anything. I'm sure if the addy was provocative enough, they'd mention it... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GWSmith Posted August 11, 2005 Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Re: GET BACK TO WORK!!! My wife KNOWS if I'm home I'm on the Tree She's a network alright I dont go to work until 1PM Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VtBowhunter Posted August 11, 2005 Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Re: GET BACK TO WORK!!! I have the day off because I worked 15 hours yesterday, so the D.O.T. says I have to be shut down for 24 hours. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted August 11, 2005 Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Re: GET BACK TO WORK!!! I don't think my principal will care if you tattle on me, but go for it. Yeah, we're on a network at school that can monitor that stuff. We also have a "spy" program that the administrator uses to remotely administer the network including adding and deleting applications. As long as I'm in here on my own time, lunch and planning period, the administration stays off my back. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Palssonater Posted August 11, 2005 Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Re: GET BACK TO WORK!!! 5000 employees....RT forums are not the worst that can happen! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted August 11, 2005 Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Re: GET BACK TO WORK!!! Yep, we're set up on a network. Im pretty sure theyre running PC Anywhere too. Theyve never said anything to me about it but I know they track where we go and how often, etc. One of these days it will be brought up but until then I have to feed my addiction! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
preacherman Posted August 11, 2005 Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Re: GET BACK TO WORK!!! I pastor a church and have a computer with internet in my office..............so when I am studying and have a brain fart, I usually see what is going on in the forum! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Andrea Posted August 11, 2005 Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Re: GET BACK TO WORK!!! Network at work??? No, thank God, or I'd be in big trouble. I try to answer the phone and file and talk to clients while being on RT. Gettin real good at the multi-tasking thing. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted August 11, 2005 Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Re: GET BACK TO WORK!!! UGH...RT is such a distraction for me. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted August 11, 2005 Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Re: GET BACK TO WORK!!! Go ahead send me an email. I am the Operations Manager here so you would be talking to me. The tree comes on my puter at about 8:15 a.m. just after making coffee and it goes off at about 4:55p.m. just before I shut out the lights. The only time I shut it down is when I have to use the fax machine, it is on the same line. Can't wait til I move to the new office cause I will have different fax and internet lines then It will be on 9 hours a day. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Andrea Posted August 11, 2005 Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Re: GET BACK TO WORK!!! Sounds like some of need to join RT Anonymous. Hi, my name is Andrea, I am addicted to Realtree. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GWSmith Posted August 11, 2005 Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Re: GET BACK TO WORK!!! [ QUOTE ] I pastor a church and have a computer with internet in my office..............so when I am studying and have a brain fart, I usually see what is going on in the forum! [/ QUOTE ] Lord...Deliver our brother from his Head Gas Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted August 11, 2005 Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Re: GET BACK TO WORK!!! I'll take the 5th Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TreeStandBowHunter Posted August 11, 2005 Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Re: GET BACK TO WORK!!! [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] I pastor a church and have a computer with internet in my office..............so when I am studying and have a brain fart, I usually see what is going on in the forum! [/ QUOTE ] Lord...Deliver our brother from his Head Gas [/ QUOTE ] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DSGB Posted August 11, 2005 Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Re: GET BACK TO WORK!!! We are on a network here, but I am one of the network administrators, so I can do what I want. I usually only post while waiting for something to install/update/download/etc. which is most of my day. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
preacherman Posted August 11, 2005 Report Share Posted August 11, 2005 Re: GET BACK TO WORK!!! [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] I pastor a church and have a computer with internet in my office..............so when I am studying and have a brain fart, I usually see what is going on in the forum! [/ QUOTE ] Lord...Deliver our brother from his Head Gas [/ QUOTE ] same thing that everyone who comes in my office says as well! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.