VermontHunter Posted August 14, 2005 Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 It seems that there are more than a few people in here beatting their heads against the wall, trying to find out what I look like.... So in all fairness I will let the majority rule on this one,,,,,,,,Should I or shouldn't I post a picture of myself ???? and If the majority rules that I shouldn't is it right for someone to take a picture and post it, even after I said NO ???? Let's lets hear what you all have to say,, and if the majority rules that I should,,I will do so, but if the majority says NO,,I expect backup on this.... So let's ring in folks.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tedicast Posted August 14, 2005 Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... In all honesty, I have seen your picture. It doesn't really matter to me, but seeing that you're making such a big deal out of NOT having your picture taken, I think you definately should. I don't see what the big deal is anyway. If you go to the smackdown, you ARE going to get your picture taken, and it WILL be posted. Every get together with RT members gets pictures posted here. You are making such a fuss about Not having your picture taken that you don't stand a chance now anyway. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
007hunter Posted August 14, 2005 Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... Remember, curiosity killed the cat.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 14, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... [ QUOTE ] Remember, curiosity killed the cat.... [/ QUOTE ] LOL...it's not the cat Im worried about.... ,,these are big boys and like tedicast mentioned I will be going to the SMACKDOWN and will be at their mecey... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HuntingInMaine Posted August 14, 2005 Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... Might as well post it now....if you wait too long the photoshop guys here are going to have a LOT of fun with the smackdown pics. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted August 14, 2005 Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... There is nothing...absolutely nothing to fear about posting your picture Luke. A little good hearted photo-shopping doesn't hurt anyone. If you have an actual phobia about having your picture taken...just say so, because we all love you and respect you as a friend. Besides man, I want to see your mug, next to a deer in the contest. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tedicast Posted August 14, 2005 Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... Luke...Just post it and get it over with!!! Other than a few "pretty boys" here , you are no uglier than the rest of us!...LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted August 14, 2005 Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... [ QUOTE ] Other than a few "pretty boys" here [/ QUOTE ] Where Hey, I didn't asked to be born looking like one of the Mario Brothers ya know Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dogdoc Posted August 14, 2005 Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... [ QUOTE ] Other than a few "pretty boys" here [/ QUOTE ] thanks for the compliment tedi Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tedicast Posted August 14, 2005 Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... anytime Todd!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted August 14, 2005 Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... Muahahahahahahahhah Post it you sissy, I double dog dare you. Mwaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steven Posted August 14, 2005 Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... Post it or don't, either way. Unless you like the attention you get from always reminding people you don't want to post your pic. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
preacherman Posted August 14, 2005 Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... O.K. let's see it! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VTbowman Posted August 14, 2005 Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... I am rasing two hands. BobD cant vote right now, out of town camping, but he said he wants it up too. (Yes I called him on a work related issue and then told him about this.) LOL I already know what you look like as does he and neither of us care about your phobia... Now do it and then go re-sign up for the deer contest you knob... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VTbowman Posted August 14, 2005 Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... BTW how are you gonna determine the majority??? By the number of peoiple who post either pro vs. con or the number of people who post vs membership total? LOL I honestly dont think we can get over 5000 members to post on this if its the latter. LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VTbowman Posted August 14, 2005 Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... [ QUOTE ] because we all love you and respect you as a friend [/ QUOTE ] Whoa-whoa-whoa here!!!!! Can we edit that "L" word to "sorta like"....???? Respect can stay..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
maddhunter Posted August 14, 2005 Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... Just put in the Billy Bob teeth and get it over with!!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 14, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... Sheesh Shawn go out and stand in the rain for awhile will ya man,,,,,leave it to you to call Bob while he's camping on an issue like this.... ,,and believe me folks he did just that, go figure.... And just so you know I've been digging for that photo,,I just can't seem to find one but will keep digging and have one up by days end...... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VTbowman Posted August 14, 2005 Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... Nope it was an actually official work related call. Just so happens this was up too so I filled him in on everything. But I tell ya brother I would much rather be standing in the rain then stuck in here.... Just break down and have your wife take a pic of you and quit stalling... LOL Oh wait shes at work too. Ok use the timer... I know it has one I have seen that camera........ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 14, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... OK here it is folks make all of the fun you want and get it out of your systems...This was taken this last Dec. 31st. on our 18th. wedding aniversary.... and for those of you that didn't like the fact that I wouldn't show my house here it is.....I NO longer have the Toyota 4X4 thanks to a school bus.. ,,,,I now drive a Chevy S-10 which is picture below... I think that's it,,,or do you all need my blood type also... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tedicast Posted August 14, 2005 Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... Was that so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 14, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... [ QUOTE ] Was that so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/ QUOTE ] Uhmm,, John aren't you on your last computer ????.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VTbowman Posted August 14, 2005 Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... Yep thats him I can verify. His wife, house, and truck too. Now we can all rest easy. Who can we pick on now....???? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tedicast Posted August 14, 2005 Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] Was that so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/ QUOTE ] Uhmm,, John aren't you on your last computer ????.... [/ QUOTE ] I still have a Dell desktop, and a laptop hooked up. I also have 2 old P3's that I built sitting here as backups!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 14, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 14, 2005 Re: Just a little curious..... BUMMER... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.