VtBowhunter Posted August 15, 2005 Report Share Posted August 15, 2005 I'm planning a little roadtrip to the Kittery Trading Post before bowseason kicks off here in Vermont (Oct. 1st)........would love to meet some of you folks from New Hampshire, Mass, and Maine or whereever you may be from. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HuntingInMaine Posted August 15, 2005 Report Share Posted August 15, 2005 Re: Possible get together This is a get together I can attend, I'm in if you decide to do it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted August 15, 2005 Report Share Posted August 15, 2005 Re: Possible get together Vermont is only a few hours from me, keep us posted, I might be able to join ya's! That is if you don't mind a Canadian crashin' the party eh. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
snapper Posted August 15, 2005 Report Share Posted August 15, 2005 Re: Possible get together Too far for me...but I've been to the trading post in Kittery...awesome store! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tedicast Posted August 15, 2005 Report Share Posted August 15, 2005 Re: Possible get together The wife and I were talking about making a trip to L.L. Bean after labor day. Where is Kittery in relation to LL Bean? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JimT Posted August 15, 2005 Report Share Posted August 15, 2005 Re: Possible get together Kittery is an hour before LL Bean.... You would all but drive by it. If I have the day off I will be there... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TreeStandBowHunter Posted August 15, 2005 Report Share Posted August 15, 2005 Re: Possible get together If you take the scenic way which is Rt 1, your talking about 2 hours or so. Quick way would be to take up I-95 which would save more time. Kittery is right inside the Border. LL Bean is up in Freeport, about 20 min north of Portland Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tedicast Posted August 15, 2005 Report Share Posted August 15, 2005 Re: Possible get together Thanks Jim ,and TSBH. ..Guess If i got to Bean, I'll definately have to check out Kittery too! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VtBowhunter Posted August 16, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 16, 2005 Re: Possible get together Y'all figure on a date that works for you, and I'll be up for it........heading to visit my brother at his new house in Lewiston/Auburn, Maine........figured it would be a great way to finish getting my hunting gear and meet some of you folks. Let me know when the best dates are for you by PM and I'll get it set. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VtBowhunter Posted August 16, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 16, 2005 Re: Possible get together Dang.....just found out my Bro's football team (Central Maine Shockers) lost to the Vermont Icestorm.......don't know if I should be happy or not, lol. I'm going to try and organize this so I can catch one of his home games. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 16, 2005 Report Share Posted August 16, 2005 Re: Possible get together So Josh,,what are you buying me at the Kittery anyhow ???? I really could use some new camo pants,,instead of my BDU's or the MO stuff everyone here hates..... Just so happens the size is 32-32... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VtBowhunter Posted August 16, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 16, 2005 Re: Possible get together Heck I wear 34 - 32 so you can have my hand-me-downs, lol. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 16, 2005 Report Share Posted August 16, 2005 Re: Possible get together [ QUOTE ] Heck I wear 34 - 32 so you can have my hand-me-downs, lol. [/ QUOTE ] Heck the waist is a little large but I can always wear extra thermals underneath....the pant leg is perfect... ,,,,,,,forward them on I'll take em'... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VTbowman Posted August 16, 2005 Report Share Posted August 16, 2005 Re: Possible get together [ QUOTE ] So Josh,,what are you buying me at the Kittery anyhow ???? [/ QUOTE ] I was waitin for Luke to chime in with the "What are you buying me" reply. LOL He never lets me down... LOL To far of a drive for me bro, with the Smackdown and WV trip in November. I am all tapped out on road trips this fall. Have fun! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VtBowhunter Posted August 16, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 16, 2005 Re: Possible get together I was just going up to catch one of my Bro's Semi-pro football games and to pick up some last minute stuff for the season........the get together was just an idea that popped into my head. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
snapper Posted August 16, 2005 Report Share Posted August 16, 2005 Re: Possible get together [ QUOTE ] just an idea that popped into my head. [/ QUOTE ] Now thats scary right there! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.