Guest Finn Posted August 17, 2005 Report Share Posted August 17, 2005 Can anyone recommend a good pop-up blocker? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted August 17, 2005 Report Share Posted August 17, 2005 Re: Pop up blocker Earthlink. Seriously, I think they have some good ones on the Google homepage. But honestly, since I've had Earthlink, I think I've had to close a grand total of 3 or 4 popups. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MCH Posted August 17, 2005 Report Share Posted August 17, 2005 Re: Pop up blocker I'm with Tominator. AOL blocks the majority of my pop-ups. It even keeps a running total at the body of the screen. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Kat Posted August 17, 2005 Report Share Posted August 17, 2005 Re: Pop up blocker Aol works really well. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Texan_Til_I_Die Posted August 17, 2005 Report Share Posted August 17, 2005 Re: Pop up blocker The best thing you can do is retire Internet Explorer and start using an alternative browser. I personally use Firefox. It has a built in popup blocker and is many times more secure than IE. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
oo_buck Posted August 17, 2005 Report Share Posted August 17, 2005 Re: Pop up blocker [ QUOTE ] The best thing you can do is retire Internet Explorer and start using an alternative browser. I personally use Firefox. It has a built in popup blocker and is many times more secure than IE. [/ QUOTE ] Agree.....firefox is good.... I hate aol... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.