JJL Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 I guess all of that time spent painting............ and a little penny-pinching..has really paid off for our dear-friend Buckee.......aka.Steve........... He just E-mailed me a picture of his new place .. It sits on a bluff overlooking the Straight of Georgia.....just north of Comox.... on Vancouver Island. My only question is............ Who's going to wash all of those windows????????????? [image][/image] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: Buckee\'s New House............... BWAaaaaaaaHAhahahahahahah I almost said "I wish", but I would never want a house that big ...LOL I do wish I could get out of this trailer though...LMBO Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BowtechTurkeyHunter Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: Buckee\'s New House............... LOL man buckee with all that house where do you hunt=P Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Finn Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: Buckee\'s New House............... Let's have a sleepover....everyone gets their own room! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: Buckee\'s New House............... Buckee makes the BUCKS! LOL we all wish for something that is worth that much! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griz Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: Buckee\'s New House............... WOW! Buckee your the man... Why I was just tellin' the little woman that I was wantin' to come up and visit which ya.... Soooo, me, the youngin' and the wife are bringin' the RV... Say... You reckin' I can plug-r- in once I get there... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AaronS Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: Buckee\'s New House............... Buckee, with a house that nice, you really need to take better care of your yard. I'll be up next week to reseed it for you. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: Buckee\'s New House............... Sure is beautiful...but I would hate to re-roof it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
c_lou Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: Buckee\'s New House............... Do you think there are rooms that the owners have never been in? Nice house but not for me. I am sure the wife would make me clean some of it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: Buckee\'s New House............... Griz, Just come on up and park that beauty smack dab in the middle of the front yard. I have an extension chord and lots of buckets for the rest Ya can park that thang anywhere ya want Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griz Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: Buckee\'s New House............... [ QUOTE ] Griz, Just come on up and park that beauty smack dab in the middle of the front yard. I have an extension chord and lots of buckets for the rest Ya can park that thang anywhere ya want [/ QUOTE ] Gee thanks buckee. That electric will come in real handy fur the wifes foot massager.She has corns you know... Other then that I see you got trees.That's all I need fur cooking.I got the bow saw packed and I'll have the wife get started on that as soon as we get there...No need fur them buckets either...I own a shovel... I'll git-r-done...LMBO... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Reloader Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: Buckee\'s New House............... This is great... but I agree..there is such a thing as too much house. Now too much land...that doesn't exist... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
brad dryden Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: Buckee\'s New House............... Thats a real nice house someone is making the big bucks and it sure isent me. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
slugshooter Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: Buckee\'s New House............... DANG STEVE!! And here I am thinking you lived up there in the sticks in Canada eh? Your trailer is a lot nicer than mine dude!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: Buckee\'s New House............... Griz All I can say is "Ya gotta do what ya gotta do to get comfy, come on up" Just don't be too surprised if the house looks a tad smaller when ya-all drives up. And the yard might be a stitch smaller too. Them thar internet pics can really fool the ol' eye Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.