slugshooter Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 ....because last night I was thinking of how close hunting season is getting. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RangerClay Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: I\'ve got this strange burning sensation....... Dr. Ranger prescribes that you go to your local sporting goods store, buy two news guns and call me in the morning Dr. Ranger Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: I\'ve got this strange burning sensation....... WOO HOO...only 30 days left! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TreeStandBowHunter Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: I\'ve got this strange burning sensation....... [ QUOTE ] I've got this strange burning sensation....... [/ QUOTE ] WHOOOO, I thought you were going to say you had a problem....somewhere else Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jbeck Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: I\'ve got this strange burning sensation....... dove season opens tomorrow, not much but something to hunt. Keep hanging in there, Only 4 weeks here then lasts till January. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Squirrelhunter91 Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: I\'ve got this strange burning sensation....... Squirrel season opens here tomorrow. I've been looking forward to this since it closed in February.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
slugshooter Posted August 31, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: I\'ve got this strange burning sensation....... Well, Dove opens here Saturday, can't go until Monday, Bow season starts a week later, no Bow so no Bow season for me, 4 weeks later is when mine really starts, Muzzleloader on October 8 for a week then open gun season October 15 until January 2. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
spyderpancake Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: I\'ve got this strange burning sensation....... Rifle season for deer starts...Tomorrow! YeeHaw!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckblaster Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: I\'ve got this strange burning sensation....... 10 more days for me Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
c_lou Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: I\'ve got this strange burning sensation....... Only 18 more days. Come on Sept. 17th. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: I\'ve got this strange burning sensation....... Dove tomorrow for me. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Finn Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: I\'ve got this strange burning sensation....... Go out and BUY something! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
elkoholic Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: I\'ve got this strange burning sensation....... Archery season starts this Saturday (9/3), although you could already be chasing antelope in the eastern part of the state. This Saturday elk and deer are fair game with a bow and you can also get out the shotgun (or rifle, if you wish) and hunt grouse. I have to work the weekend, including Monday, but I'm off for six days after that and I can hardly wait. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GWSmith Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: I\'ve got this strange burning sensation....... [ QUOTE ] ....because last night I was thinking of how close hunting season is getting. [/ QUOTE ] I think that Tink's has a gel that will cure what ail's ya Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Reloader Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: I\'ve got this strange burning sensation....... [ QUOTE ] ...Bow season starts a week later, no Bow so no Bow season for me... [/ QUOTE ] So buy a bow and get it all tuned up at an archery shop...then go out for 4 weeks of "intense scouting". Then put in some practice time with it and next year you can be ready to actualy shoot something with it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
slugshooter Posted August 31, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: I\'ve got this strange burning sensation....... [ QUOTE ] Go out and BUY something! [/ QUOTE ] Can't afford to, at least until Monday. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
slugshooter Posted August 31, 2005 Author Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: I\'ve got this strange burning sensation....... [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] ...Bow season starts a week later, no Bow so no Bow season for me... [/ QUOTE ] So buy a bow and get it all tuned up at an archery shop...then go out for 4 weeks of "intense scouting". Then put in some practice time with it and next year you can be ready to actualy shoot something with it. [/ QUOTE ] See above post. Actually, I was planning on buying a new bow within the last few weeks, but I opted for a new truck. Besides, I would rather buy it earlier in the year and make sure I get ample practice time. I'd hate to go out for some "intense scouting" and see the buck of my lifetime (notice I didn't say "of a lifetime") and miss him or wound him because I wasn't prepared. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ksdeerhunter03 Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: I\'ve got this strange burning sensation....... One word for your strange burning sensation....PENICILIN! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BowtechTurkeyHunter Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: I\'ve got this strange burning sensation....... I cant wait man the sensation is deffinately there. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted August 31, 2005 Report Share Posted August 31, 2005 Re: I\'ve got this strange burning sensation....... [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] I've got this strange burning sensation....... [/ QUOTE ] WHOOOO, I thought you were going to say you had a problem....somewhere else [/ QUOTE ] LOL! Exactly what I was going to say.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted September 1, 2005 Report Share Posted September 1, 2005 Re: I\'ve got this strange burning sensation....... 23 more days until archery opens here. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
billygoat Posted September 1, 2005 Report Share Posted September 1, 2005 Re: I\'ve got this strange burning sensation....... whew, I'm with tree stand and shaun, I thought your burn was somewhere else.... gonna tell you to go see your doctor! Besides, that's too much info to share on RT forums! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.