Tominator Posted September 12, 2005 Report Share Posted September 12, 2005 OK, I think I have my mind made up, but want to hear your opinions. Mojo dove worth $50 or not? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest gfourhunter Posted September 12, 2005 Report Share Posted September 12, 2005 Re: Should I? look at www.wal-mart.com you might get it cheeper. if they offer it on line ????? it is worth the money if you do alot of dove hunting like we do. i have 3 of them now along with 36 deeks and a dove call. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ohiobucks Posted September 12, 2005 Report Share Posted September 12, 2005 Re: Should I? Nope. That equals 1/2 doz arrows, or a fixed position stand. Or a new Scent Lok Base Layer top. Or a new homebrew camera board. Maybe 1/2 a tank of gas. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Texan_Til_I_Die Posted September 12, 2005 Report Share Posted September 12, 2005 Re: Should I? I think I'm going to snag one and give it a try. Sometimes I find myself alone in a 200 acre sunflower field and doves are everywhere, but getting them into range can be a problem. Hopefully, this will pull in some of those birds that are flying by out of range and lighting 200 yards out. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest gfourhunter Posted September 12, 2005 Report Share Posted September 12, 2005 Re: Should I? they work great. the birds were landing right under it on the ground. dont get me wrong, its not fool proof. not all birds react the same to it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
too_pointer Posted September 12, 2005 Report Share Posted September 12, 2005 Re: Should I? Chris, like I said, try ebay for some better prices too_ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.