Jeramie Posted September 15, 2005 Report Share Posted September 15, 2005 Im siging up for paypal so I can order stuff off ebay a little easier. Ive done the money order thing but it takes forever. I want to order some vanes and some stuff for a gate opener so its time to take the plunge. Does everyone use the standard paypal or the second upgraded one? Im really clueless here so I could use some input. Ive never used paypal so input would be a good thing..... HELP! btw, anyone have vanes for sale? (4")... White, flu-green... will consider other colors too. I just bought a fletcher and I need the vanes to get started! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Orion_70 Posted September 15, 2005 Report Share Posted September 15, 2005 Re: Paypal? I just use the standard paypal.. It's so much easier than a check/money order and with the visa you can dispute Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ohiobucks Posted September 15, 2005 Report Share Posted September 15, 2005 Re: Paypal? I think I have a standard account, with a confirmed mailing address. I have come across one eBay seller that would only ship to confirmed addresses. Have not had a problem with it at all. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bulldawg Posted September 15, 2005 Report Share Posted September 15, 2005 Re: Paypal? I started out with the standard account, but now upgraded to a business account. Never had any problems with either one of them. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ruttinbuc Posted September 15, 2005 Report Share Posted September 15, 2005 Re: Paypal? You will want the Premier or business account if you are going to sell stuff. Makes it a lot easier for people to pay for your product. It comes down to pennies to help selling your stuff. Payment is instant. The standard is just fine if you only use it to to buy. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tedicast Posted September 15, 2005 Report Share Posted September 15, 2005 Re: Paypal? I have had a business account since 1999. I have had no problems at all with paypal. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted September 16, 2005 Author Report Share Posted September 16, 2005 Re: Paypal? With the business account do you only pay for transactions or is there a monthy fee? If its just based on the sale that sounds like a pretty good deal! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ruttinbuc Posted September 16, 2005 Report Share Posted September 16, 2005 Re: Paypal? Go to the paypal site and they explain all the accounts. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bulldawg Posted September 16, 2005 Report Share Posted September 16, 2005 Re: Paypal? 2.9% + 30cents for each transaction that is paid in to you. No charge for sending someone money. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted September 16, 2005 Author Report Share Posted September 16, 2005 Re: Paypal? Very cool! Thanks for the information gang. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ravin R10 man Posted September 16, 2005 Report Share Posted September 16, 2005 Re: Paypal? I have the standard for ebay, but I am on the business account with my seed co. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Finn Posted September 16, 2005 Report Share Posted September 16, 2005 Re: Paypal? Standard account for about 5 years....not even one problem with Paypal! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted September 16, 2005 Report Share Posted September 16, 2005 Re: Paypal? I've been using a standard account for the last couple of years with no problems. The only snag I ran into was someone couldn't pay me using a credit card since I had a standard account. I'm too cheap to upgrade right now. Maybe if I start buying more stuff. We'll see... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
David_218 Posted September 16, 2005 Report Share Posted September 16, 2005 Re: Paypal? Actually I've only used "paypal" one, as a business I ordered a part from was requiring it. Haven't used it but that once. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.