BowtechTurkeyHunter Posted September 16, 2005 Report Share Posted September 16, 2005 Hey guys I'm looking for some quality nice artwork of turkeys I have a lot of picture of deer and eagles and such but I am looking for some nice artwork with turkeys in em if anyone has any ideas or places to get these please let me know. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted September 16, 2005 Report Share Posted September 16, 2005 Re: Art work You mean something like this one ???? Here's the link... http://www.turkeytails.com/ Here's another link if you like etched mirror art....I found these to be absolutely gourgeous and priced fairly...I may just be getting a couple of these for myself..... http://www.mastervisions.com/mirrors/rct_m.htm Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BowtechTurkeyHunter Posted September 16, 2005 Author Report Share Posted September 16, 2005 Re: Art work Cool pic there and I have looked at the etched mirror I seen some pics at the Cabelas in KC but I cant remember who they were by ;they where in the Mule Deer room there. I wonder why there isnt that much turkey art out there I wanna find a decent sized tom turkey in full strut or something like that. Thanks for the links Vermont Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted September 16, 2005 Report Share Posted September 16, 2005 Re: Art work You mean something like this one..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted September 17, 2005 Report Share Posted September 17, 2005 Re: Art work Opps forgot to include the link to the above Art work......SORRY http://www.freespiritart.com/spring-fed-turkeys.php Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.