Guest Squirrelbuster Posted September 21, 2005 Report Share Posted September 21, 2005 Has anyone seen the new NEF Excel Auto and the NEF Pinnacle, which is an over and under. I just went on their site last night and seen the two guns on there. I am going to have to try and look at one in person to see what they are like. Hopefully they look good for the price and I might just get one. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
huntinsonovagun Posted September 21, 2005 Report Share Posted September 21, 2005 Re: New NEF guns? Man, I saw some pictures and they look SLICK. I don't know anything about their shotguns though....AJ talks up their rifles pretty highly.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
johnf Posted September 22, 2005 Report Share Posted September 22, 2005 Re: New NEF guns? I was looking at them too. Wal-Mart has the auto as a special order gun for about $425. For that price I think I would throw in another $75 and get an 11-87. I know it is going to be a good gun. JMO Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Squirrelbuster Posted September 22, 2005 Report Share Posted September 22, 2005 Re: New NEF guns? [ QUOTE ] I was looking at them too. Wal-Mart has the auto as a special order gun for about $425. For that price I think I would throw in another $75 and get an 11-87. I know it is going to be a good gun. JMO [/ QUOTE ] I agree with you on that. When the site said cheap, I figured it would be closer to $300. Looks like the auto NEF is out of the question. I would just buy a better gun for a little more money too. What about the double barrel, have you seen that yet? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
huntinsonovagun Posted September 22, 2005 Report Share Posted September 22, 2005 Re: New NEF guns? No way I would even think about the auto....I was talking about the O/U. Looks slick....wonder what they run. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.