preacherman Posted November 2, 2004 Report Share Posted November 2, 2004 Just got back from Wal-Mart and purchased the "Ameristep Brickhouse Blind"......they had three of these left for $99. I saw them the other day in Mossy Oak for $179. Don't think I did all that bad, eh? (sorry, a little canadian humor) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
popgun Posted November 2, 2004 Report Share Posted November 2, 2004 Re: Ameristep Brickhouse Blind I think you did well preacherman. They still cost $128.97 here. If I catch them on sale, like you did, I may buy another one or two.. .....popgun Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted November 3, 2004 Report Share Posted November 3, 2004 Re: Ameristep Brickhouse Blind That's a darned good price ..eh. Can't even find good stuff like that up here, unless you want to take a day off and go to the big city. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bozz Posted November 3, 2004 Report Share Posted November 3, 2004 Re: Ameristep Brickhouse Blind Yeah I saw them at my wal-mart too for $ 99.....couldn't believe my eye's.....I wanted to get another one too.......I got the one at bass pro in the new Max 4-D camo....very sweet stuff.....can't wait to try it next week.....very tempting to pic up another one for that price......VERY TEMPTING !! Thats a great deal on a very good blind. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Swamphunter Posted November 4, 2004 Report Share Posted November 4, 2004 Re: Ameristep Brickhouse Blind I just bought the Ameristep Outhouse and I love it. A little tight for archery hunting but for rifle and ml it's great! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AaronS Posted November 11, 2004 Report Share Posted November 11, 2004 Re: Ameristep Brickhouse Blind Thanks to your post preacherman I checked things out at my local Walmart last Friday and walked away with an Ameristep Doghouse blind in Realtree extra gray for $79. It looks like it should work real nice for taking the kids out hunting and deer watching. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mainebuck Posted November 12, 2004 Report Share Posted November 12, 2004 Re: Ameristep Brickhouse Blind wal mart here had the brickhouse in mossy oak new break up wtih the 3D leaves for $75. in-laws picked me one up for Christmas. This should come in handy for spring turkey hunting next year. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.