Happy Thanksgiving


buckee

Recommended Posts

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

I'm cooking up a pheasant feast today. Special request from my daughter.

When I got that pheasant with the bow the other day, my daughter said "GREAT Dad, now you can cook your Pheasant recipe for Thanksgiving." Well, knowing there's no way one pheasant is going to feed a group of people, I went up to the pheasant farm and bought 3 more..LOL grin.gif

They were very busy doing Turkeys for Thanksgiving and didn't have any cleaned pheasants on hand, so we (the owners wife and I) had to go out and catch my own with a net grin.gif It was fun, but, I should have brought my bow..LOL. grin.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.