HeviShot Posted October 11, 2005 Report Share Posted October 11, 2005 I went back to the field where I shot my doe.The guy that farms our land was back there on a tractor,so my hunting trip turned into a scouting trip.Anyway I found a whole lot of rubs off the field edge.I was just moving slow about 50 yards off the field and I hear footsteps directly behind me.I hook up to the string thinking a deer and a cyote almost runs over me.I start to turn for a shot and he slides to a stop at about 8ft away!The shot never presented itself,because it took him about a millisecond to go in reverse and get gone. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VTbowman Posted October 11, 2005 Report Share Posted October 11, 2005 Re: Cyote Encounter Yikes! I am not sure I would like a yote to sneak in that close. Especially the ones in VT. They are as big as german sheppards here..... And mean looking... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mitrrophybowhunter Posted October 11, 2005 Report Share Posted October 11, 2005 Re: Cyote Encounter Stupid things. Kill them all! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.