tedicast Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 I screw an extra bow holder into the tree to my left side. I hang my pack there, out of the way, but within easy reach if I need something. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jerdanmagic Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: back packs I also just screww in an extra bow holder to hang my pack Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest antlers21 Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: back packs exactly what these other gentlemen say Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chrud Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: back packs I always have three places to put stuff in my stand. I have two Team Realtree EZ Hangers (one long two-arm version and one short two-arm version) and a small gear hook. I put my bow on the big EZ Hanger, backpack and quiver on the small EZ Hanger and binoculars on the small gear hook. Everything works well for me. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: back packs I use a fanny and buckle it around the tree too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest buckstud Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: back packs use a vest. i turn my turkey vest into a bowhunting vest when turkey season ends. its easy to store all your calls and scents and keep them located. i used to use a fanny pack and after switching to a vest i must say it was the smartest bowhunting move i ever made!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Michiganbowhunter_SQ2 Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: back packs i usually hang mine on my ez hanger...but just recently discovered a new way to use my pack....i was video taping for my cousin last week and didn't have anywhere to hang my pack so i took it and hung it on the front rail of my climber so it sits right in front of me...kind of like the side/front bags they sell for summit stands but i made my own Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Master_Chief Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: back packs Hand mine on the hanger. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VTbowman Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: back packs [ QUOTE ] I screw an extra bow holder into the tree to my left side. I hang my pack there, out of the way, but within easy reach if I need something. [/ QUOTE ] This is what I do too. They are like $1 at Walmart and look like mini screw-in tree steps but rubber coated. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: back packs [ QUOTE ] I screw an extra bow holder into the tree to my left side. I hang my pack there, out of the way, but within easy reach if I need something. [/ QUOTE ] Same here...but I need to pick up some more I keep leaving them behind...... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
joebobhunter4 Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: back packs [ QUOTE ] I screw an extra bow holder into the tree to my left side. I hang my pack there, out of the way, but within easy reach if I need something. [/ QUOTE ] same with me but i use a fanny Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest tyshe17 Posted October 12, 2005 Report Share Posted October 12, 2005 Re: back packs I put my bow on a big E-Z-Hanger, snap my back pack around the tree with the chest and wast buckles and cinch them down there carry an exra steep to hang my quivier on. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.