Hale YE Mountain Men!!!!


HeviShot

Recommended Posts

I just got back from NC.I am wore out!!!I've got sore muscle's I did'nt know I had.I hunted Fri and 3 doe went around me out at 60 yards.I had turkey's all around me everyday.I'm glad to be back on FLAT ground but it was still a great hunt.I now havegreat respect for you folks that that have to climb hill's and mountains to hunt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.