Canadian_Shooter Posted October 17, 2005 Report Share Posted October 17, 2005 wow....wat a fun game...i played it for 3 days and beat the game its a great game...and normally i dont like hunting games but this one was really fun anyone else play it before??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted October 17, 2005 Report Share Posted October 17, 2005 Re: cabelas deer hunter! I have so many deer hunting games its rediculous... My favourite is Deer Hunter 2005, by Atari, its especially fun when some off us off of the forums play online together. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThethirdI Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: cabelas deer hunter! I have all of the Cabela's Hunting games. I have played them until I can't even keep my eyes open at night. I have tried all levels and weapon configurations. I think that spotting and stalking in the hard mode with a recurve is the most difficult. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.