Guest Leadbuck Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Has anyone tried hornadt sst sabots. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tedicast Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: Hornady sabots when I was looking for a sabot to shoot through my Encore, I wanted to try them, but no one locally carried them. They are about the only sabot I didn't try. If you try them, let us know what you think. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
otdrzmn04 Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: Hornady sabots nope...i shoot the Hornady XTP 240gr through my black diamond Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Leadbuck Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: Hornady sabots I will be trying them this weekend. For blackpowder I have been using hornady 50cal. 250gr. sst/ml. Iam very pleased with them and easy to load. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.