preacherman Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 fall away Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jerdanmagic Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? call me grandpa, cause you know I rock a biscuit! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gus Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? Fall-away, trophy taker shakey hunter Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Michiganbowhunter_SQ2 Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? i use a muzzy fall away Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TOMSD5 Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? i don't use eather one but going to rig out next year with a biscut... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
magnatecsteve Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? Drop-away Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? I like the biscuit, because I like simplicity. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hunter336 Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? Drop away. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AdvantageTimberLou Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? Montana Black Gold's Trap Door drop-away Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Master_Chief Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? Biscuit here. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tallone Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? Drop zone fall away, one of the best improvements I ever did to my bow. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griz Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? Trophy Taker Fall Away... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mo_hunter Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? muzzy zero effect Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vagobbln Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? [ QUOTE ] Fall-away, trophy taker shakey hunter [/ QUOTE ] Same here. Love it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
colescott1 Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? had a biscuit installed this year, along with a peep, a loop and started using a release. Never shot better. Love the biscuit. I know exactly where that arrow is all the time. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chrud Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? Fall-away. No noisy whiskers, no wavy vanes and much better groups are my reasons for a fall-away. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NYBUCK Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? Muzzy for me Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest lostiniowa Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? I love my muzzy zero effect but I shoot a lot if you only hunt the biscuit is good. The reason I say if you only hunt because they are hard on your fletching! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] Fall-away, trophy taker shakey hunter [/ QUOTE ] Same here. Love it. [/ QUOTE ] i will third that. I love my TT. Best move I ever made was away from the WB. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TreeStandBowHunter Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? fall away for me. I used a WB for a year a few years ago and it tore my fletchings up and slowed my arrow down. I switched to a TR Drop Zone and love it. I can shoot the c0ck vane up, down, sideways, they all fly the same. Absolutley no arrow or vane contact Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gator Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? TROPHY TAKER, 'nuff said!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest nebraskahunter Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? fall away only way to go Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JimT Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? I have and probably will always use a biscuit. They do not damage my vanes, holds my arrow perfectly still, and has not needed any tuning whatsoever. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MadHuntinPastor Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? Wisker bisket for me...hold the gravy. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MUDRUNNER Posted October 20, 2005 Report Share Posted October 20, 2005 Re: fall-away rests or whisker biscuits??? I've used a biscuit for 3 years now and love it.I have never even tore of a fletching of with the new style biscuit,but I only shoot 30 or 40 arrows a week.It seems to be the perfect hunting rest for me. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.