tedicast Posted October 21, 2005 Report Share Posted October 21, 2005 Check this game out. Shot placement is real critical. deer hunting game Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JPGS22 Posted October 21, 2005 Report Share Posted October 21, 2005 Re: Interesting Archery Hunting Game Pretty neat game. I scored an 89. Those straight down shots get me. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tedicast Posted October 21, 2005 Author Report Share Posted October 21, 2005 Re: Interesting Archery Hunting Game I did great on all except the running shot. That one killed me Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mitrrophybowhunter Posted October 21, 2005 Report Share Posted October 21, 2005 Re: Interesting Archery Hunting Game 81 the first time and then 98 the second. I have a good memory Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
slughunter Posted October 21, 2005 Report Share Posted October 21, 2005 Re: Interesting Archery Hunting Game my first time i got -97 and my second time i got +96. i couldent hit that strait down shot. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
joebobhunter4 Posted October 21, 2005 Report Share Posted October 21, 2005 Re: Interesting Archery Hunting Game yessss 3rd try got 100 not even gonna tell you my first score because on some i got mad and started clickin all over the deer Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
archerjg Posted October 21, 2005 Report Share Posted October 21, 2005 Re: Interesting Archery Hunting Game Cool game thanks for sharing. Archerjg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted October 21, 2005 Report Share Posted October 21, 2005 Re: Interesting Archery Hunting Game I got a 97 on my 2nd try! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted October 21, 2005 Report Share Posted October 21, 2005 Re: Interesting Archery Hunting Game Really neat! I don't bow hunt that much, so I didn't get a very good score. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest asilvia68 Posted October 21, 2005 Report Share Posted October 21, 2005 Re: Interesting Archery Hunting Game First try...BAAAAAAADDDDDDD 2nd was 87..lol Very cool tool to see different angles Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smitteken Posted October 21, 2005 Report Share Posted October 21, 2005 Re: Interesting Archery Hunting Game I didn't know they were keeping score and was just click away on a couple of them. The second time I got a 94. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.