MT Hunt


G-Daddy

Recommended Posts

Just got back from our Montana hunt late last night, so no pics or stories yet. I'll get to that as soon as I can - but we had a great time and shot a few great animals. My son got a 14 1/2" antelope, my nephew got a 6 x 5 muley and I got a 15" antelope and 5 x 5 muley. We all had a blast with the only downfall - it was way too warm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.